Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Did the Nightfall with a 27 Titan and a 28 Hunter. It took us 3 attempts but we got him. First attempt we got the swarm of Wizards at a bad time. Second time we got to the boss but our leader was "we can make it to the rock, let's go" without clearing a sufficient amount of trash. Final attempt had the other two making it to the rock while I stayed back at the entrance room as "wipe protection" but it was never needed. For all of that, I got an exotic! The same fucking exotic helm I got last week... Yay for Shards...

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Do we want to reschedule the raid for tomorrow? Just got home and only going to be on for a few to kill people and vent frustration...

spronk

FPS noob
for anyone wondering ps3 and ps4 versions share all raid lockouts. i already killed atheon hm on my 3 chars tuesday on ps4, tried normal today on my warlock on ps3 and was able to duo him no problem with some random guy from lfg.net but got no loot at all. All my little icons on screen (daily, nightfall, weekly, etc) also show up as done.

interestingly raid lockouts are also shared, I still have an atheon HM checkpoint on my warlock and was able to zone right into it

by the way on the same TV the difference between the ps3 version and ps4 is night and day. The ps3 version looks like utter and complete shit, with jaggies and horrible graphics everywhere

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finally got my first legendary item through turning in blue engrams! (level 26 and cryptarch rank 7).

Received Shadow Price! It has glass half full, third eye, lightweight, and armor piercing rounds.

I don't know my weapons very well, but how lucky did I get in the grand scheme of lottery legendary weapons? Everything else I shoot right now is blue and I have a Bad Juju bounty I haven't finished yet (and I hear it sucks in it's current state).

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Have received my 6th. My SIXTH fuckin missive for Juju/Thorn/Invective. Is this shit for real? Not yet once seen the missive for Pocket Infinity. Uber fuckin annoying. Guess I shouldn't complain though, I'm sure some still haven't received their first missive. But still.........

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Finally got my first legendary item through turning in blue engrams! (level 26 and cryptarch rank 7).

Received Shadow Price! It has glass half full, third eye, lightweight, and armor piercing rounds.

I don't know my weapons very well, but how lucky did I get in the grand scheme of lottery legendary weapons? Everything else I shoot right now is blue and I have a Bad Juju bounty I haven't finished yet (and I hear it sucks in it's current state).
That's a good legendary auto rifle. Most certainly better then doctor nope. Its for sale from the vanguard guy at rank 3 so not really that hard to get but a pretty solid AR. Saves you the Vanguard marks to spend on something else at least.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think we have at least 3 check points for HM oracles, but not templar, unless Sarth has that one.

Ferr_sl

shitlord
So question here since I am tempted to pick this up since I am finally almost done with last of us- Can ps3/ps4 players play together? or is it locked to the consoles. Have some buddys from work playing ps4 and am tempted to get it (only have ps3 though).

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
So question here since I am tempted to pick this up since I am finally almost done with last of us- Can ps3/ps4 players play together? or is it locked to the consoles. Have some buddys from work playing ps4 and am tempted to get it (only have ps3 though).
Vlett is right, you can only play with PS3 players on a PS3 or only PS4 players if you are on the PS4. If you do eventually upgrade from PS3 to PS4, at least your characters will transfer with you and you don't have to start over (tied to your PSN).

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Bite the bullet and buy a PS4. The game is beautiful on this console.