Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I've done bad juju and invective, and I have the bounty for thorn.

Invective was by far the easiest. I almost got it by accident

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Woot......just solo'ed Atheon on my titan. First time I was able to do that. Already cheesed him earlier this week so no rewards other then bragging rights. =)

Glad I got to do this before they patched it. Shout outs to theFourth, Sarthis and DWreck808 for the checkpoints and bringing me along to show me how its done.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Suros Regime back on sale this weekend. I know it's nerfed but it still seems like a solid buy for me. On the other hand I have the vanguard shadow price, icebreaker, and thorn is there will be lots of weapon swapping in my future if I buy it. But it just seems to be a solid primary.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
SUROS is my primary of choice unless i need void or solar damage - its far better than Mythotrash atm and the stability is better than the hardlight - If i had a exotic hand cannon id use that but until i do its all SUROS.

Glove engram finally on Xur and get useless Titan gloves - wtg rng

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
With all of the exotics now it's getting to be a pain to switch gear out. They really need to have a primary and secondary gear load out that can be switched between using the D-Pad. Even if they put a cast time on it.

sarthis_sl

shitlord
Sweet... SUROS Regime, Voidfang Vestments, and Sunbreakers were all on my Xur shopping list, and I managed to score all three this week. Now I hope for The Last Word to come up next week.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Sweet... SUROS Regime, Voidfang Vestments, and Sunbreakers were all on my Xur shopping list, and I managed to score all three this week. Now I hope for The Last Word to come up next week.
You still have HM atheon saved? my buddies and I would love to give it a try we should be on 7PM - 10:30PM EST or so.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I keep hoping they switch up the warlock melee range attack... Almost every challenging mission ends up with Lights Out as a modifier which means you really never want to be in melee range. So tying bonuses and such to the melee swing is pretty damn annlying.

I also just want to see more role specific stuff in general. Right now the game is just guns and little use of class abilities.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Would I be OK looking for a random PUG for VOG normal at level 27 or should I push hard to upgrade my gear to hit 28 first?

sarthis_sl

shitlord
You should be fine at 27 as long as the PUG isn't terrible. Definitely helps if you have leveled-up raid weapons already, though. I actually did my first VOG normal run on my alt last week @ 27 with a PUG (from lfg.com) and we cleared normal-mode in about 90 minutes.

All shards/energy.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Opinions on whether Suros is better than a fully upgraded Shadow Price for PvE? I have Icebreaker / Patience and Time and love using them as my exotic but I've always felt that my primary is a bit weak. I also have Last Word but doesn't really fit my playstyle. Hell, I have coins so I'll probably buy it anyway but I'm wondering if its worth the trouble of upgrading.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I'd say it depends on the perks your shadow price has and your secondaries.

The vendor shadow price is kinda shit as far as perks go (I'm ranking up new monarchy for their version). I use my ice breaker A LOT, but I have a pretty decent legendary pulse rifle (super pox VL0 from vanguard vendor, the perks are actually decent), so I'm not missing much by swapping. I also like red death, so there is that. I actually don't like the first perk on suros (slower RoF but more damage). Also, with raid primaries having elemental damage, they become more useful (VoC is a beast now I hear). With Icebreaker, gjallarhorn or any other game changing exotic, using a legendary primary that is almost or flat equal to suros seems like a no brainer to me*.

*This is in PvE

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm not going to bitch about the same Titan chest being on xur again, or getting sunbreakers from the engram.

Now that I finally have SUROS, I guess I'll stop teabagging suros users in pvp

sarthis_sl

shitlord
My buddy from work is going to have to hope he gets coins from doing the nightfall, or he's going to miss out on SUROS again....