Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Diamyr_sl

shitlord
Everything. Enjoy getting destroyed by 32's.
50/50, not knowing the maps at all isn't helping.

You'd be surprised how bad some of these people are, just because they are 32 doesn't mean they know anything about PvP.

rrr_img_93210.jpg

Fadaar

That guy
Levels mean nothing in PVP. Only time it really meant anything was when Mythoclast was super overpowered.

Goatface

don't know about anyone else, but my hypemeter just hit 9 for the next patch
rrr_img_93247.jpg

hate in game music and have been playing with the volume so low can barely hear some of the audible cues

Antithesis

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hard Light Stand Asides, Third Man, Apotheosis Veil and Heavy Synths again.

Even though it was nerfed, still getting the Hard Light.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Hard Light Stand Asides, Third Man, Apotheosis Veil and Heavy Synths again.

Even though it was nerfed, still getting the Hard Light.
How does Hard Light compare to Suros? I don't have an Exotic auto rifle. Grab this now or wait for Suros to come around again?

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's not even remotely comparable, Patrick. It's a tier 4 exotic - which means it's at the bottom of the pile. Best thing about it, is that you can nearly max its stability (doesn't seem like it whilst firing though). First time we've seen it on Xur, so I mean, may as well pick it up if you have the coins, but if you don't, I'd wait til next week. Waiting on Suros is a gamble.

There were initial rumors that the "Hard Light" perk could shoot through Titan Domes, which would actually make it viable if you came up against a team that spam domes in control or whatever - but unfortunately this is not the case.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
New player here so anything is an upgrade for my main weapon. Thanks for the info. I might hold off and save the coins.

Holy shit. Right after posting I nabbed an exotic bounty for a hand cannon. I didn't know that existed. Sweet.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Even in Iron Banner it's a very very minor advantage to be higher level.
I don't know, I would consider it pretty significant. The difference between 31 and 32 is pretty small, but between 32 and 26 it is a big difference

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Mask yay. Newly minted hunter had to rely on red death during hm crota.

As for Titan bubble (other than some weird thing last night) 2 shots from golden gun destroy it and the third for the titan.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
RD last week and two healing helmets this week, Bungie is definitely intentionally gearing people up for Crota HM before HOW comes.

Holy shit. Right after posting I nabbed an exotic bounty for a hand cannon. I didn't know that existed. Sweet.
Probably the hardest exotic bounty there is, but it's worth it. Personally I wasn't able to finish the PVP part of it until I got two void weapons from VOG (Aetheon's Epilogue, Praedyth's Revenge). Thorn is one of my favorite weapons period now though, PVE or PVP. Pretty much any mob under level 20 is a one shot kill due to the dot.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Probably the hardest exotic bounty there is, but it's worth it. Personally I wasn't able to finish the PVP part of it until I got two void weapons from VOG (Aetheon's Epilogue, Praedyth's Revenge).
I got stuck on that part as well. Had to have a couple of buddies let me farm them in PvP to finish it.

spronk

FPS noob
next weeks nightfall is supposed to be summoning pits (phogoth) with arc burn for both NF/weekly. skipped NF/weekly this week cuz fuck omnibitch, probably will skip next week too with bloodborne releasing that day