Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

spronk

FPS noob
if you are up late and bored and not capped on glimmer may wanna run one of the farm strike points for glimmer. they are nerfing some of them (removed majors/ultras) tomorrow, apparently to stop people from farming them for glimmer. i think a queen npc is gonna sell stuff for glimmer.

i'm farming shrine of oryx, set it to level 12 and get to the point where you kill a few yellow acolytes and then the ogre spawns, suicide jump off the bridge and rinse and repeat. get to like 25k glimmer in 30-45 mins, using the black idol item every 10 mins (increases glimmer drops, and one will drop every few mins as well).

will be interesting to see if treasure cave is nerfed tomorrow too, probably not but i imagine sometime in the next few weeks they are gonna stop them from insta respawning and put it on a longer timer

i've also taken to banking all the +glimmer drops like silken codex and fallen banners, can store a ton (they stack) and turn into insta glimmer if you ever need

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah I got the scout rifle that upgrades into full auto from raid tonight and does extra damage to oracles which is good since I am one of the oracle bitches. I also got the legendary ship from the raid.

I did not get Chatterwhite, I assume that was a bug since the rest of the raid got it. Maybe I got too much loot for it to give it to me?

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bandwagon I sent you a friend invite on PsN. I'm the 4th man out already on 3 different teams so they fit me in when they can. I'm still 25 (warlock), no luck on light tonight but now sporting the thunder exotic machine gun / scout rifle and have a purple to swap in to use the specific exotic needed at the moment.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
It does indeed seem to be just bounties and meh rewards... where are the "unique legendary gear" and "challenging mission modes?"

edit: There is "the queens wrath" level 24 story challenge that showed up on the side of the screen

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Doesnt show up for me - weird i see an icon but it has no option to click it and im on my max level too - strange

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Heads up, you can buy blue fusion rifles from the emissary and break them down for the pocket infinity bounty.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Doesnt show up for me - weird i see an icon but it has no option to click it and im on my max level too - strange
I think you need to turn in a regular bounty first? I haven't played yet but reddit made it sound that way

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I turned in two Queen bounties and got two "Queen's Wrath" mission tokens in my inventory. Perhaps you need to have one of these to take the mission (and it gets used up in the process?)

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah i just finished 3 of them - can friends join in on it? if so will just cascade some of them down later when more friends are on

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pretty sure they can join in but only people with the mission item get a reward at the end.

Column_sl

shitlord
Intellect, Discipline and Strength Recharge Times Breakdown

?ZERO Bonus

Intellect (Super): 5:30
Discipline (Grenade): 1:00
Strength (Melee): 1:09

?100% Bonus

Intellect (Super): 3:55
Twice as much Super Meter earned from kills
Discipline (Grenade): 0:27
Strength (Melee): 0:31

Column_sl

shitlord
I'm starting to get concerned about this game now. Isn't the first DLC in Dec??

I have no clue why they are putting so little effort into everything that has been coming out

Eatbeast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone want to knock out the weekly nightfall this morning to max rep gains? Eatbeast726, will be playing for a few hours if anyone is interested.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Stop overthinking this dude, youll drop your rose tinted glasses on the floor :p

Maybe its all a beta for the pc version?