Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
How bad are they going to ruin stability? If its going to get wrecked i will just get the helm and call it a day.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Queen gave me a fire based sniper lastnight. Pretty decent legendary. 3 seperate runs resulted in helm, helm, helm + rifle.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Having the Queen stuff break down into nothing is really dumb. The whole purpose of doing the Bounties is so you can run the missions. Sure don't have them break down into Ascendant...but at least have them turn into a nice stack of Spinmetal / Relic Iron / Helium with a decent shot at a strange coin or a mote.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Breaking down into nothing was obviously a last minute kludge thrown into the patch without testing. They were probably worried about throwing off some other part of the economy.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not sure what they are thinking, but I'll keeping doing at least 3 runs a day because what the fuck else is there to do.

I'm not in a raid group yet so at least I have that to look forward to?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Two weeks ago I got the Sinsinger gloves from the Cryptarch, then Xur sells them. This week I get Suros Regime from Cryptarch, and now Xur has them. Nice weapon, but I was hoping for a Fusion rifle. =)

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There nerfing that soon on autorifles, just take that in mind
Will this upcoming nerf affect Exotic versions though? Bungie stated that they wanted the exotics to be special, but not overpowered...I wouldn't say that the high stability that Regime is capable of getting is all the overpowered.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Whos doing nightfalls? I need to finish my fusion rifle bounty
Do it solo. It will take ages if you try to group for it. I just ran into the first room, and killed everything up to the first servitor. It's like 30 kills per run, give or take a couple depending on whether you feel like trying to kill yellows that are often getting healed by the Happy Fun Ball.

P.S. Bring a solar fusion rifle if you want to be able to kill more than a handful of mobs without running out of ammo.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Yea, it's actually going quicker than I expected it would. Luckily, the only fusion rifle I had left was solar. I'm only getting about 15 kills though

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The 1.0.2 patch will go live next week, and includes several changes to the Cryptarch and Engram experience. These changes guarantee that Engrams will always decode into items at or above the quality of an engram.

Only Engrams that drop after 1.0.2 are subject to this change.

Cryptarch Changes?
Cayde-6 took the Cryptarch aside and showed him a sack of doorknobs. He decoded that mystery pretty quickly.
Legendary Engrams will always produce Legendary or better quality items, including Materials or Exotics
Rare Engrams will always produce Rare or better quality items
Rare engrams will have an increased chance to produce Legendary quality items

Activity Changes
Daily Heroics, Weekly Heroics, and Vanguard: Tiger Playlist activities will include Rare and Legendary Engrams in addition to their existing rewards

Item Changes
Ascendant materials have been promoted to Legendary to closer associate them with the gear they are used to upgrade
Legendary Engram items that exist in your inventory will be demoted to Rare quality when the patch goes live, so decode them while you can. But let's be honest--even if you don't, we all know they were blues already...

Bungie : News

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Legendary Engram items that exist in your inventory will be demoted to Rare quality when the patch goes live, so decode them while you can. But let?s be honest--even if you don?t, we all know they were blues already...

Bungie : News
Atleast they understand the error of their ways and the fact that they were going to be losing a fuckton of players if this shit continued!

Eatbeast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Good changes. Hope they dont nerf ARs in the same patch so that I get at least 1 week to enjoy my shiny new Suros.