Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Ya it is. It just makes it so that you can drop him in 2 good sword runs. Makes the enrage timer a non-issue.

Anyone from here going to be 32 this week? I still need gloves and quite a bit more shards

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
He has around 250k heal from all reports. An extra 30% damage would make smash do a little over 19k per hit. That's like 14 slams. I can pretty consistently get 4 slams if the timing isn't too bad per Crota down, 5 if the timing is perfect. Would make normal mode insanely easy

spronk

FPS noob
Ya it is. It just makes it so that you can drop him in 2 good sword runs. Makes the enrage timer a non-issue.

Anyone from here going to be 32 this week? I still need gloves and quite a bit more shards
i think fourth will, he seems the most geared out of all the people i've seen. i got 3 raid pieces and a exotic helm on my lock but don't have anywhere near enough shards to be 32 (didn't kill crota last week), probably won't until jan since i'll just probably do chest 1 + crota on my lock now, especially if they hotfix the bridge. all done via pugging destinylfg too.

its funny how there are sooooo many crota-only groups on destinylfg by the second day.

also for the husk upgrade after the eris level 3 upgrade it looks like you need a drop from hardmode crota for the final upgrade

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So if we are up for Crota again tonight, I think I'm just gonna run it with hunter to invis and blink strike invis.

Eatbeast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finally beat Crota last night with a PUG after many painful hours of trying with different PUGs. Probably 6-7 hours of attempts total. Was really awesome to see him go down. Got the fusion rifle, was hoping for the sniper but not going to complain. Overall the raid is super fun and has a tough ending. I'm sure it will get easier as people get experience and settle on a consensus strat.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
For some reason I couldn't join any chat channels tonight when I came back. Tried resetting modem, router and system a few times. I'll screw with everything again tomorrow if it's not working again.

spronk

FPS noob
its not as good as ghorn, but pretty close. the clusters it releases don't auto track like ghorn while the rocket itself does, so its good when the mobs are clumped up but if they are spread apart a little not as good (shrieker room for example). since it frees up an exotic slot though i think it wins out, especially since fucking xur hasn't sold ghorn since week 2.

if you are desperate for glimmer apparently taking a full group into gatekeepers hm checkpoint gets you from 0 to 25k glimmer in around 45 minutes, just keep super'ing all the vex elite adds then wipe and repeat. can do it solo ofc too if you have the checkpoint. i like the first mars mission though, you just kill 9 cabal elites and wipe and repeat.

well this motherfucker solo'd the entire new raid at level 32

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Still, that dude is MLG material. At one point in that video he was down to a sliver of health and destroyed like a whole wave of enemies without even flinching. Plus it helps to have all the fancy weapons. Im still lacking icebreaker and fatebringer.

Im just baffled at what he had to do to get to 32. Sounds like he rerolled deleted and rerolled some more characters for the shards.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I read that it was around 45 hours worth of playtime deleting and remaking characters to get the proper material. Insane.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finally got Fatebringer! Only took 18 HM Templars >.<. The normal RR group got Crota down tonight too, without any cheesing.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Finally got Fatebringer! Only took 18 HM Templars >.<. The normal RR group got Crota down tonight too, without any cheesing.
In like 30 minutes too. Now we just need another hunter to get to 31 to bear the sword so I can run it on my warlock!

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Xur is across from the speaker room. For the most part a new round of upgrades (Thorn still available). Weapon you can buy is Patience and Time (sniper rifle, arc damage)