Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Most crafted item are utter shit, for one. Rare re colored at best. I agree not all the crafted items should be good, but there should be more 'interesting' items to craft.
Make us capable of crafting white items as a sub-combine if you want to keep a white item requirement. Fuck not having a dumb fucking white shield when you need one, and fuck having so many fucking re usable parts if we can't even craft the most basic items. I can craft 'legendary' fucking items but I can't craft a simple white item? Please.
The mystic can be improved significantly, the way it works right now is RNG on top of RNG on top of fuck you.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
The games fucking BoA, remove gold from crafting. Make the costs of things Marquise gems/Death's Breath, and nothing should ever be higher than an Imperial. Seriously, fucking rerolling with Flawless Imperial

And the white item shit needs to go. You put in a new white mat that you get like candy but you can't actually use. What?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Most crafted item are utter shit, for one. Rare re colored at best.
Crafted items are some of the best in slot items for almost every build. The generic crafted uniques are mostly whatever, but the crafted set items combined with ring of royal grandeur are insane. 2 piece of aughilds (and ring) are BIS for probably everyone. Then you have other extremely strong combos like 2 or 3 pieces of asheara, cains, captains, etc. Mixing and matching multiple crafted sets with the ring is a very effective gearing option, and relatively easy to do also since all you need is the recipe, which gives you the entire set available for crafting.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Crafted items are some of the best in slot items for almost every build. The generic crafted uniques are mostly whatever, but the crafted set items combined with ring of royal grandeur are insane. 2 piece of aughilds (and ring) are BIS for probably everyone. Then you have other extremely strong combos like 2 or 3 pieces of asheara, cains, captains, etc. Mixing and matching multiple crafted sets with the ring is a very effective gearing option, and relatively easy to do also since all you need is the recipe, which gives you the entire set available for crafting.
Well aware of that. Hence the MOST crafter items are utter shit. Aughild not whistanding, and that's really it. The other combos are not worth trading class set bonuses for.

axeman_sl

shitlord
The regular '+6 Random Magic Properties' crafted legendaries are just meant for people gearing up right after hitting 70. There's a dozen genuinely great crafted legendaries, and most of the sets are amazing supplements to your class set.

I'm more concerned about the dropped legendaries, 80% of them are unusable garbage and the cost of reforging legendaries is too high to do it frequently with filler gear you're gonna replace the next day.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Assuming you can get a ring in the first place. I'm about 250 cache's in without.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Crafting is fine the way it is cost-wise. Y'all motherfuckers didn't feel the pain of crafting Flawless Royal shit. QQ less. The standard 6 affix should be able to roll higher than other legendaries if they don't have special affixes, IMO.

All crafted sets but Guardian/Sage's are really good with a RoRG.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How many 5/1 items are there in the game? Magefist, Andariel's Visage*, Slorak's Madness, Gift of Solaria, Tal Rasha' Relentless Pursuit?

* Andariel's is a 4/1 + orange effect + drawback

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
It's not too late tbh, but the legendary pools are so diluted I don't know how they can do it. Allow us to farm for specific items? Super crafting recipes for sets that cost materials out the ass? Increasing the drop rates does very little at this point. Increasing the chance for sets would be a step in the right direction IMO, I still have only 2 pieces of 1 set I don't care for, and I'm now paragon 345, I was 110 when ROS hit. RNG hates me. They could also rework the shitty legendaries to be more attractive, but they already mentions shitty legs served a purpose and were there for a reason (lol?)

I'd really like them to:
-Remove sockets on weapons totally, and rework 2 hander so they roll higher than 1 hander to begin with. No socket means more options to re-roll on weapons and more viable fun weapons/toys to use.
-Make Torment worth it. Torment only legs that are significantly better, could tier it by torment difficulty even. For fuck sake more blood shards as you go up in difficulty, it's not that fucking hard to understand.
-Re work crafting period, shit is dumb.
-Make it possible to gamble sets? may be just the old sets that are also 70? Seems fucking dumb not to be able to
-Re work the loot so every fucking green item isn't a fucking blackthorne. I understand some shit has to be more common than others, but the fucking pendulum swung waaaaaaaayyy too far.
Changing gems in weapons would be one of the most important things imo. The crit damage gem invalidates many interesting 1handers and all 2handers because it's way too strong compared the rest of your entire gear. Even worse for classes that can DW.

A diluted pool is fine, you need lots of souls. I think moving towards specific items being on a pre-set acquisition path would be a bad move. I'd like to see gambling by base item like in D2 but I'm afraid they'd have to rework the whole base item design. Probably should be changed to gamble by weapon type, that doesnt need a big change. Never played Meridian XL that someone mentioned but some bias would be ok. I dont want this to turn into a case of "114 runs at 10 badges each to buy the next item from a list".

Tbh some balance complaints aside I'm still happy with most of the expansion state. Crafting could use a pass, caches should scale with difficulty. Act 4 should get their cache items. I'm not even sure if T2-6 need a huge bump but a small one is in order I guess. Maybe give each act boss a recipe like the Malth bracer, but like I said you gotta be careful with very specific drops or you mmo-ify this too much.

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
What's wrong with crafting? Seems pretty good to me.
Some people just forget how complex D2 was in terms of crafting with all the dupes. Shit was duped because it was ridiculously hard to get perfect items. Nothing's changed in how hard it is to obtain a perfect item, only thing changed is no trading. Less chance of the great items finding their way to less scrupulous hands .

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Assuming you can get a ring in the first place. I'm about 250 cache's in without.
Seriously. Fucking ring. Are they even talking about making the drop rate better on the caches for doing the bounties on higher torment levels?

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Seriously. Fucking ring. Are they even talking about making the drop rate better on the caches for doing the bounties on higher torment levels?
rng is rng, I got my ring on my lvl 66 ALT after doing 1 set of bounties 1 cache, sucks when its not on your side wich is most of the time lol.

also just tie in trading to clans.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The entire thing about trading legendarys wouldn't matter if the mystic didn't limit you to one specific property to reroll. Change it to be any current property and slow the scaling by just a little.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I think what needs to happen is to let you do targeted slot farming. Such as the keep depths have a far greater chance to drop helmets, tower of the damned has a greater chance to drop rings, something like that. Loot would still be random, but you can at least can target specific slots to try to upgrade through farming instead of every drop being a chance of 1 out of 500+ legendaries.

Not sure how it would work though with Blizzard's obvious goal of RIFT RIFT RIFT nothing else should matter or be as rewarding!

an accordion_sl

shitlord
The entire thing about trading legendarys wouldn't matter if the mystic didn't limit you to one specific property to reroll. Change it to be any current property and slow the scaling by just a little.
Then we might as well just address the main issue and remove bad legendaries. If every drop is good, people will be excited.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So you can just make any item into anything? That sounds fucking retarded.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Then we might as well just address the main issue and remove bad legendaries. If every drop is good, people will be excited.
gotta make more legs have unique affixes that don't suck, I have almost every crusader specific weapon besides the only one that matters, because all their effects suck.