Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I have to think a lot of stuff like that is coming at some point. Being able to buy either legendary plans or their components with deaths breaths/forgotten souls would seem to make sense.
Actually you can buy legendary plans from a very rare spawn npc named Dane Bright. You can find him in northern highlands. If you buy the plan from him another plan will spawn in 15 minutes. So you can practically camp him for plans.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Man this game gets boring as hell when you have no RNG luck, they need to add something more to keep shit from getting stale

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Man this game gets boring as hell when you have no RNG luck, they need to add something more to keep shit from getting stale
I'd like to be able to enjoy set bonuses before i hit paragon 450. that'd be a nice change in playstyle =p

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I really wish they'd let followers benefit from set bonuses. I just got the Legacy of Nightmares set, but since I have a decent SoJ and RRoG, they were downgrades.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I'd like to be able to enjoy set bonuses before i hit paragon 450. that'd be a nice change in playstyle =p
I wouldn't mind actually seeing a piece of monk set gear. I probably wouldn't use it, far too wedded to Blackthorne's.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So... I'm arcane... and I still burned 20 souls + flawless imp amethysts and still didn't get a single crit damage roll on this. For now you can all worship it

Silence_sl

shitlord
So... I'm arcane... and I still burned 20 souls + flawless imp amethysts and still didn't get a single crit damage roll on this. For now you can all worship it
I got basically the same thing the other day. Also arcane, but eh. 29%. I need to reroll it into something crit now that I've given up on trying to fix my pants.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Remember my 1h played DH from 2 days ago ? Decided to give it a shot and I discovered I really enjoy the class so this is what I have 48h latergogusrl - Community - Diablo III.

I got more shit on this guy in ~10h of gameplay than I did on my monk in 300. Need a new weapon and amulet and I'm pretty much done.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Remember my 1h played DH from 2 days ago ? Decided to give it a shot and I discovered I really enjoy the class so this is what I have 48h latergogusrl - Community - Diablo III.

I got more shit on this guy in ~10h of gameplay than I did on my monk in 300. Need a new weapon and amulet and I'm pretty much done.
rng gonna rng.

anyone want to farm essence of twin seas tonight/tomorrow gonna finally stop being lazy and get my crimson pieces.

teck#1602

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Need a new weapon and amulet and I'm pretty much done.
While impressive for 10h for sure, you're also missing Natalya's 3pc (xbow + whatever), Marauder's 4pc, a Calamity for offhand--one that isn't missing 200 dps, a socket, and +discipline like the piece of shit I got yesterday--and a Harrington Waistguard. If RNGesus really loves you, you'll loot a legendary like Aranoch or Julia's that is actually a dps upgrade over your rare amulet. That's about as likely as winning the lottery.
biggrin.png

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just started playing this game recently and got to 70 with my DH the other night. Anyone mind giving me a quick rundown on how to progress once you hit 70? Farm shards and hope to get lucky from Kadala?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Just started playing this game recently and got to 70 with my DH the other night. Anyone mind giving me a quick rundown on how to progress once you hit 70? Farm shards and hope to get lucky from Kadala?
Typical progression is farm bounties on normal or expert depending on your tastes, get riftkeys and bloodshards, farm the acts that drop good loot in bounty caches(act1 for the ring, act3 for the helm as a DH, act 5 for the xbow can be decent too), then farm rifts on torment1 once you can handle it decently. Gamble chests for a cindercoat, preferably you level a monk to 70 to gamble with though since monks don't gamble DH cloaks.

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
Typical progression is farm bounties on normal or expert depending on your tastes, get riftkeys and bloodshards, farm the acts that drop good loot in bounty caches(act1 for the ring, act3 for the helm as a DH, act 5 for the xbow can be decent too), then farm rifts on torment1 once you can handle it decently. Gamble chests for a cindercoat, preferably you level a monk to 70 to gamble with though since monks don't gamble DH cloaks.
Gamble chests? Once I'm ready for rifts, does it make a difference on what Act it's in? Is there a set loot list similar to bounty caches?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Gamble chests? Once I'm ready for rifts, does it make a difference on what Act it's in? Is there a set loot list similar to bounty caches?
Chestpieces, cindercoat is a chest. Granted if you don't want to play cluster build, then don't bother. Or well, maybe do, the Garwulf cloak is excelent for every other build. As for rifts no it doesn't matter where you open them, they're all the same. Only bounty cache have specific act drops, everything else is completely RNG based, you can get any legendary anywhere(other than the ones that only drop from caches).