Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Xevy

Log Wizard
Got a shitty 1120 dps socketed Thunderfury.... already owning my legacy Skorn with life steal. Itemization, huzzah!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
To reiterate for everyone that's going to be coming back in the next few days that hasn't already:

If you find the clan in game and submit an invite, don't expect me or Braen to just invite you. We get a ton of random invite requests. Unless your character is exactly the same name as your username here(and you post here frequently), I'm kicking you off the list in 3 days. Anyone in the guild can invite. Submit an invite request and then just message someone in the guild. Prove you at least lurk here by knowing who kate is, who really has Ds, or whatever and they'll invite you. I am not tracking you down just because you threw your tag in the thread here. The invite system does not make it easy to invite by tag, gotta be friends first.

Ok, I've been told the clan is actually full. The above still holds, but I thought some people were assuming the guild was full because I was kicking them off the invite list.

Akheron, if you're reading this, promote a few people to give them ability to edit player notes and kick people out. Bunch of people got in the first few days that were just random schleps.
"Me, my highlighter and my diesel legs humbly request an invite for all intensive purposes to slay mind bottling special edition abyssal xenomorphs in the Sixteenth Chapel with George Zimmer."

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Re: XPing toons. Get a random 60 friend to PL you in about 30 min to an hour. Just open a game at level one in torment 6, have your 60 friend scoop in and rape the whole act 1. It's easy shit for him/her and Huge xp for you (like the very first zombie will level you to level 2 and a half, a cursed chest event in the cellar in act 1 yield 20+ levels)
It starts getting rough on your buddy around level 52-55 ish, at which point you can lower to T3 and get your ass to 59, then it's on to raking up the free legendaries from end bosses after that.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Re: XPing toons. Get a random 60 friend to PL you in about 30 min to an hour. Just open a game at level one in torment 6, have your 60 friend scoop in and rape the whole act 1. It's easy shit for him/her and Huge xp for you (like the very first zombie will level you to level 2 and a half, a cursed chest event in the cellar in act 1 yield 20+ levels)
It starts getting rough on your buddy around level 52-55 ish, at which point you can lower to T3 and get your ass to 59, then it's on to raking up the free legendaries from end bosses after that.
Now if only I had any friends who still played D3. They all abandoned it and refuse to pick it up again.

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
The last 3 legendary weapons I have found have been missing primary stats. I found 2 pieces of legendary armor like that as well. Who gives a crap about a legendary with 1400 dps when you loose over 700 int? I know anything that drops now is getting replaced next week but FFS this is frustrating bullshit.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
So I've gained about 130-140 paragon levels on monk since 2.0, the only specific items I wanted were Thunderfury and full Inna's. Decide it's time to finish levelling wizard since it's 100% experience...

rrr_img_63184.jpg

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Either the XP "hotfix" is broken or they were lying about what they were actually nerfing. As it is now xp is reduced 50-70% on literally every mob in the game, even the giant ones like demonic tremors in act3 are down ~50%. Base health mobs (1.0 health modifiers like zombies and shit) are down ~70%. Even with the weekend buff they have on xp is slower overall by a pretty big chunk.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Maybe they fucked up, surely they didn't believe people wouldn't notice the nerf. There's also potentially the 100%buff conflicting with something and actually reducing xp, since they decided to do both at the same time. Sounds shitty.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I felt like exp was slower, but I wasn't really parsing my numbers before so I didn't have a reference point. It definitely doesn't feel like there's a 100% exp bonus going.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
this game is really good and playing wizard feels so much better than all other classes that i played in Path of Exile.....
goddamn. great buy.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
To reiterate for everyone that's going to be coming back in the next few days that hasn't already:

If you find the clan in game and submit an invite, don't expect me or Braen to just invite you. We get a ton of random invite requests. Unless your character is exactly the same name as your username here(and you post here frequently), I'm kicking you off the list in 3 days. Anyone in the guild can invite. Submit an invite request and then just message someone in the guild. Prove you at least lurk here by knowing who kate is, who really has Ds, or whatever and they'll invite you. I am not tracking you down just because you threw your tag in the thread here. The invite system does not make it easy to invite by tag, gotta be friends first.

Ok, I've been told the clan is actually full. The above still holds, but I thought some people were assuming the guild was full because I was kicking them off the invite list.

Akheron, if you're reading this, promote a few people to give them ability to edit player notes and kick people out. Bunch of people got in the first few days that were just random schleps.
Thanks so much for this post. I had a talk with you last night wanting to invite my brother in law but the clan was full. Looking at the roster more than half of the people names I didn't even recognize. Hell if your forum name is not exactly like your b-net handle or vice versa at least make it close enough so we know who you are. So yeah it's a good idea to start cutting the fat so we can start inviting forum members ect. Promote active players if we plan to do that. I play this game alot even it's at crazy times so I wouldn't mind it. Two officers and a guild leader won't cut it.

By the way add my B-net handle "nolagamer#1749" to the master list.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Chris:
1) Yes, post your bnet tag and somebody will add you, it's still called Rerolled
2) No