Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's only 6 legendary gloves and 0 set gloves that Kadala can reward. Rest are crafted or torment only drops.

axeman_sl

shitlord
Sigh... despite playing a barbarian, my only SoJ came with dex and the wrong elemental damage so I can't just reforge it, and now my only Ice Climbers came with dex and have movement speed so this can't be reforged properly either as I need boots without movespeed. One of my two RRoGs also came with dex and a much better roll than my strength one. Considering the fact that I simply cannot find a good proccing weapon, I'm starting to consider just rerolling Demon Hunter for a change.

What's the DH like in RoS? Haven't got the faintest clue about the class, I only ever leveled one up to 60 in vanilla and then ditched it right away. Also, do they just find legendary bows and crossbows or do they find melee weapons as well? Probably half of my legendary drops on my barb are weapons, and since DHs have such a small pool of valid weapons, it seems ot me that they'll either have an incredibly easy time gearing up or must find a lot of pointless legendary melee weapons. Which is it?

Nadiar

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don't think I've seen Stone Gauntlets drop. That makes my attempts to get Tasker and Theos even more depressing. I wish my Frostburns hadn't had the worst rolls possible (combinations of area damage, vitality, attack speed, cooldown reduction, and a 10% and 11% roll on frost damage), but at least I got a couple while gambling on my WD. Along with 8 pairs of Magefists.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
This is what people don't understand. By trying to prevent people from making money off games by doing things like no trading etc you aren't accomplishing anything except punishing everyone else. People are going to get what they want, they'll just pay someone else to do it in a way they can't.

Just let us trade everything ffs.
This is the logic that led to the AH. Which was awful for Diablo.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
What's the DH like in RoS? Haven't got the faintest clue about the class, I only ever leveled one up to 60 in vanilla and then ditched it right away. Also, do they just find legendary bows and crossbows or do they find melee weapons as well? Probably half of my legendary drops on my barb are weapons, and since DHs have such a small pool of valid weapons, it seems ot me that they'll either have an incredibly easy time gearing up or must find a lot of pointless legendary melee weapons. Which is it?
DH's are in a decent place, its kinda troubling that the only build out there really for t6 atm is a pet build, but its t6. Gearing a new one, I posted a few pages back, I find dhs the most difficult to gear up new, the biggest reason being dex/dodge sucks, but also their resource regeneration isn't the greatest so you need rcr/gear to alleviate that. You pretty much only find bow type weapons though. Their burst dps is really good, really easy for them to take down elites quickly, but they kinda need to because the class is so squishy. They have really good mobility and with the right gear/skills can do normal caches quicker than any other class.

Langemede

Golden Knight of the Realm
Sent a request for the clan thing. Langemede#1449 if anyone is wondering who the fuck that is. Just bought a new D3 and hit 70 today, interested in some chat to pass the time killing shit, or groups for whatever once I am capable.

Cheers

axeman_sl

shitlord
How'd they manage to launch the game in a state where like a dozen different things freeze the client for two seconds? I'm starting to clean out my friend list and might leave the clan just to get rid of those fucking login notifications.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Anyone wanna trade some PL? trying to get my barb to 70, but trying to avoid killing as little as possible for the sick fucking chance gryfalcons drops. msg me here or teck#1602 in game.

holy shit blizzard trolls so hard, hate just did act 1 bounties, I pop the cache on my 66 barb, RORG.