Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The effect a good Cindercoat has on damn near every class is also hard to match.
I know I've bitched about it before, but theyreallyneed to add similar items for every elemental type. Magefist and Cindercoat force so many classes toward a fire build. Most of the classes who don't use a fire build, only do so because of a lack of fire skills. Some classes don't have many other options except fire(Demon Hunter), but a lot of classes just can't say no to 30% increased fire damage and 30% RCR on fire skills.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
hmm i didn't have to change a single skill in my build when i ran with him herp da derp
was working out because with you doing that, I was able to slot provoke and keep justice up 100%
and we all know sheet dps is king right? i can put on the 2 hander and shoot up to 760k so not sure who you are trying to impress with that number, you know the 80% or something holy damage isn't counted for right?

don't really have wrath problems when it matters, if my dps is the issue sure ill throw on the 2hander, but it never is, i like moving fast in t1-3 rifts its all melted with my current dps anyway so.

anyway bro it must pain you, that TECKY MC MOUTHBREATHER can go to a higher torment than you? i mean you're a monk for Christ sake and you're still trash.

your fucking gear is awful on your crusader are you kidding me?
The point is that I've played the same build with similar dps, I know what it can and can't handle. You can't steamroll T4, probably not T3 either. And if you're not having wrath issues with a 1H, you're not playing correctly. And if speed was such an issue, you'd use steed charge.

And no, my crusader's gear is not trash, for the build we both play, it's better in most slots. You have a better ring and amulet and that's about it. Put your profile in your sig, let people see the idiot that plays blessed shield without a Jekangbord or Foote.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
The point is that I've played the same build with similar dps, I know what it can and can't handle. You can't steamroll T4, probably not T3 either. And if you're not having wrath issues with a 1H, you're not playing correctly. And if speed was such an issue, you'd use steed charge.

And no, my crusader's gear is not trash, for the build we both play, it's better in most slots. You have a better ring and amulet and that's about it. Put your profile in your sig, let people see the idiot that plays blessed shield without a Jekangbord or Foote.
I can roll t4 and you have more sheet damage than me. You seem to be really angry at him for no reason.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I don't understand why you'd be using a fate of the fell in conjunction with blessed shield? Switching to Fires of Heaven and picking up a hellskull seems like it'd perform far better. I feel like blessed shield isn't that great of skill, until you get gyrfalcon's. Even then, I feel like combust is the far better rune.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
sorry my choice of words, i got to KEEP PROVOKE SLOTTED since its always in my builds for t3+

lol again you sit there jerking off to my profile since you don't you know actually group with people, you probably wouldent realize theres different gear for different scenarios, yeah deathwing its a multiplayer game not all of us sit there with the same fucking build dredging away alone.

yeah your gear is garbage you keep thinking your sheet dps means fuck all.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I can roll t4 and you have more sheet damage than me. You seem to be really angry at him for no reason.
And we're back to useless definitions. Roll, melt, steamroll, which I'll admit to using myself. Let me put it this way: if trash doesn't die in one to three(sometimes shield splits in a janky manner and you get very few bounces) shield tosses, you're playing on a too high a difficulty. For me, that was T1. It's been a little while and I've gotten some upgrades, I might be able to pull T2. The Foote I know you have does complicate the comparison, but even though yours are resource free, it still comes down to time spent. If my shields were free, I might feel I was "rolling" the content on T4, but it wouldn't be worth the effort.

And yes, i r mad. Can't help myself.

I don't understand why you'd be using a fate of the fell in conjunction with blessed shield? Switching to Fires of Heaven and picking up a hellskull seems like it'd perform far better. I feel like blessed shield isn't that great of skill, until you get gyrfalcon's. Even then, I feel like combust is the far better rune.
Best 2H I have so far. Nothing to do with Heaven's Fury. FoH is too wrath intensive.

Blessed shield is great! What made you think it wasn't that good? It's the best and laziest killing skill in the game. Just toss a shield and it will find and kill your enemies for you. No cyclone strike needed to increase efficacy. No stupid pet pathing required. As for combust, did you try them side by side? Shattering throw actually travels faster. Throw some paragon points into area hit to deal with shattering throw's "single target" damage and you won't have to worry about AEing down large packs. As I said above, 1-3 shield tosses, dead pack.

sorry my choice of words, i got to KEEP PROVOKE SLOTTED since its always in my builds for t3+

lol again you sit there jerking off to my profile since you don't you know actually group with people, you probably wouldent realize theres different gear for different scenarios, yeah deathwing its a multiplayer game not all of us sit there with the same fucking build dredging away alone.

yeah your gear is garbage you keep thinking your sheet dps means fuck all.
You said look at your profile. I judged based on what I can see, just like what you're doing. Care to point out why my gear is bad? I'll give you a hint: I'm not gearing for dps in most slots.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Deathwing;659335 said:
And we're back to useless definitions. Roll, melt, steamroll, which I'll admit to using myself. Let me put it this way: if trash doesn't die in one to three(sometimes shield splits in a janky manner and you get very few bounces) shield tosses, you're playing on a too high a difficulty. For me, that was T1. It's been a little while and I've gotten some upgrades, I might be able to pull T2. The Foote I know you have does complicate the comparison, but even though yours are resource free, it still comes down to time spent. If my shields were free, I might feel I was "rolling" the content on T4, but it wouldn't be worth the effort.

you are so bad, you are sitting here talking like you have actually done t2+ on your crusader, yet you just admitted that steamroll in your definition by your standards for you is t1.... with my gear i can melt literally melt T3 packes in 1-3 shields so by your definition yes i can melt t3, and clearly you cant. talk about mouthbreathing, i thought you were actually trying to claim you enter t3 with that piece of shit and "steamroll" jesus Christ get the fuck out of here with that shit you are just fucking retarded.

cant stand people who theory craft what if i tried T3 oh but its not worth my time, clearly its not because your gear is fucking garbage.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Blessed shield is great! What made you think it wasn't that good? It's the best and laziest killing skill in the game. Just toss a shield and it will find and kill your enemies for you. No cyclone strike needed to increase efficacy. No stupid pet pathing required. As for combust, did you try them side by side? Shattering throw actually travels faster. Throw some paragon points into area hit to deal with shattering throw's "single target" damage and you won't have to worry about AEing down large packs. As I said above, 1-3 shield tosses, dead pack.
Blessed shield isn't garbage, don't get me wrong. I just don't think it really performs noticeably better than any of the other spenders. Crusaders have plenty of powerful spenders that deal with AOE, without having to resort to a skill that constantly tags stuff off-screen(treasure goblins being the fun one). Gyrfalcon's/Jekangbord is what gives blessed shield its "oomph", honestly. Even then, it's mostly because it allows you to drop something like bombardment, falling-sword, condemn, etc. in place of a builder.

EDIT: Also, I should mention, combust is currently bugged with Jekangbord. So, until it gets fixed, shattering throw is definitely the better rune.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Switched from monk to WD and enjoying it quite a bit. i miss dash but not having to stand in melee is pretty much tits. It has a tempest rush feel to it as well which I like. Hit locust swarm and just assume that it's going to kill everything so keep on running.

Maybe it's just a grass is greener effect but it feels more like I'm making a class better by getting gear instead of with monk where I always felt like I needed gear to make it good. if that even makes sense?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Blessed shield isn't garbage, don't get me wrong. I just don't think it really performs noticeably better than any of the other spenders. Crusaders have plenty of powerful spenders that deal with AOE, without having to resort to a skill that constantly tags stuff off-screen(treasure goblins being the fun one). Gyrfalcon's/Jekangbord is what gives blessed shield its "oomph", honestly. Even then, it's mostly because it allows you to drop something like bombardment, falling-sword, condemn, etc. in place of a builder.

EDIT: Also, I should mention, combust is currently bugged with Jekangbord. So, until it gets fixed, shattering throw is definitely the better rune.
Oh, Jekangbord is required, definitely. Gyrfalcon...not so much. My wrath is fine with provoke and zealous shield glare. Since getting reaper wraps, I can drop glare. And if I get Burst of Wrath, I might drop provoke, not sure. The charged up rune is great for blessed shield and bowmen.

With Jekangbord, I think it easily outperforms all out spenders. There's just no matching the damage/wrath, damage/cast(unless it's a REALLY tight clump for FoH), and ease at spreading damage.

How is combust and jekangbord bugged?

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
hmm i didn't have to change a single skill in my build when i ran with him herp da derp, and we all know sheet dps is king right? i can put on the 2 hander and shoot up to 760k so not sure who you are trying to impress with that number, you know the 80% or something holy damage isn't counted for right?

don't really have wrath problems when it matters, if my dps is the issue sure ill throw on the 2hander, but it never is, i like moving fast in t1-3 rifts its all melted with my current dps anyway so.

anyway bro it must pain you, that TECKY MC MOUTHBREATHER can go to a higher torment than you? i mean you're a monk for Christ sake and you're still trash.

your fucking gear is awful on your crusader are you kidding me?
I will say that I do group with Deathwing and he's quite a good partner. I'd take him over TeckNOe every time. TeckNoe is one of those people in the clan that I do remember... as saying stupid stuff in chat that made no sense.

Deathwing? Not so much...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
you are so bad, you are sitting here talking like you have actually done t2+ on your crusader, yet you just admitted that steamroll in your definition by your standards for you is t1.... with my gear i can melt literally melt T3 packes in 1-3 shields so by your definition yes i can melt t3, and clearly you cant. talk about mouthbreathing, i thought you were actually trying to claim you enter t3 with that piece of shit and "steamroll" jesus Christ get the fuck out of here with that shit you are just fucking retarded.

cant stand people who theory craft what if i tried T3 oh but its not worth my time, clearly its not because your gear is fucking garbage.
to be fair... he didn't say he hadn't done t2+, he said his definition of "steamroll" is how quickly he melts mobs and that t1 was what matched that definition for him (and he might be able to steamroll t2 now that he has more upgrades, but he hasn't checked).

If you're going to point out badisms and mouthbreathing, at least get the text right.

And if you can melt literally melt t3 packs in 1-3 shields, wouldn't it be faster to do t1 packs in 1-1 shields (maaaybe 1-2 shields)? That was just my math, as a WD I don't "do shields".