the last patch notes:

Blessed Shield

Increased base skill damage from 280% to 340% weapon damage
Skill Rune - Combust
Increased damage from 105% to 270% weapon damage
Skill Rune - Shattering Throw
Increased damage from 50% to 333% weapon damage
Known Issue: The tooltip for this skill rune does not reflect this change
Well, don't I look stupid. I didn't realize...

That said, I still think if they fixed blazing sweep, you could nail down a solid fire build. Hopefully, I can get a cindercoat, maximus, and hellskull to test. I also expect them to make some of the bombardment runes fire, which would also help, but I'd still want a Gyrfalcon's/Jekangbord, replacing the builder with bombardment.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
to be fair... he didn't say he hadn't done t2+, he said his definition of "steamroll" is how quickly he melts mobs and that t1 was what matched that definition for him (and he might be able to steamroll t2 now that he has more upgrades, but he hasn't checked).

If you're going to point out badisms and mouthbreathing, at least get the text right.

And if you can melt literally melt t3 packs in 1-3 shields, wouldn't it be faster to do t1 packs in 1-1 shields (maaaybe 1-2 shields)? That was just my math, as a WD I don't "do shields".
no no im pretty sure he was trying to give off the impression that his shitty ass crusader could even touch t3, when in reality his "FARM mode" is T1.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I will say that I do group with Deathwing and he's quite a good partner. I'd take him over TeckNOe every time. TeckNoe is one of those people in the clan that I do remember... as saying stupid stuff in chat that made no sense.

Deathwing? Not so much...
yeah right not deathwing, the only time you hear from his faggot ass is when hes trying to rip on someone, for asking a question in clan chat.

im not even sure why hes in the clan is it to feel apart of something? i mean he never talks to people unless hes belittling them, dosent group with people aside from you i guess, maybe he has a crush on you, im not sure.

but like krassus said, lets get some people in the clan who actually LIKE to group with others you know?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I would have said hands down best burst was dh before they nerfed sharpshooter, now they may very well still be, but it is significantly weaker than what it was before. Mark for Death + wolf companion + ambush + cluster bomb + 100% crit from sharpshooter = rape. But now pets reset sharpshooter so you can't debuff and place cluster bombs before opening your 1s 100% crit window.
Oh I'm sure there are some stuff that's pretty gimicky, and maybe not a viable sustained build, but I'm just looking for some fun, nothing too serious. The legendary that gives Crusaders double bombardment was pretty boss.

My friend dropping 2 big bombs on a pack of mobs seemed to kill them pretty quick.

Langemede

Golden Knight of the Realm
So, I'm still pretty new coming back. I've been running bounties and rift on Hard because it's quick, but can do the next level without to much trouble it just takes longer.

I see people talking about the Ring of Royal Grandeur, and I had one drop from a caches the other day. I can't afford to reroll anything just yet, as I'm still trying to build gems to that level. Was mostly curious if this was worth even rerolling? I would think the LoH to Crit Chance, if that's doable.

Cheers

gkwCQcs.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
no no im pretty sure he was trying to give off the impression that his shitty ass crusader could even touch t3, when in reality his "FARM mode" is T1.
Seriously? I can solo t3 easily with my WD, but there's no reason to when I can "FARM mode" T1. You're coming across as petty through this (not that DW isn't).

Sack up and ignore him.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Seriously? I can solo t3 easily with my WD, but there's no reason to when I can "FARM mode" T1. You're coming across as petty through this (not that DW isn't).

Sack up and ignore him.
Yep, I'm definitely petty. Tried changing, but whatever, who I am.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
So, I'm still pretty new coming back. I've been running bounties and rift on Hard because it's quick, but can do the next level without to much trouble it just takes longer.

I see people talking about the Ring of Royal Grandeur, and I had one drop from a caches the other day. I can't afford to reroll anything just yet, as I'm still trying to build gems to that level. Was mostly curious if this was worth even rerolling? I would think the LoH to Crit Chance, if that's doable.

Cheers

gkwCQcs.png
That's what mine looks like ... If you replace the crit damage with regen
frown.png

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
At this point, they could keep pumping expensions with that formula and id be a sucker for years. They have a solid blueprint now. Which makes me wonder and hope that theres another expension being worked on.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Woo got a witching hour within 2 minutes of logging on lol
Theres my RNG of the day, see you this time tomorrow D3~

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider

Sack up and ignore him.
ive sacked up and ignored this retard, long enough he literally has no place talking here, any fucking retard can herpderp their way through T1 like he has, he dosent belong in discussions over T2, i don't think he has any idea he just spouts shit randomly, or maybe its just tid bits he bites off the d3 forums? he clearly has no idea to gear or play if hes struggling through fucking t2-3 with shield build.

Nadiar

Silver Knight of the Realm
Fields of Slaughter is another map which has a shitload of elites.

Yes, elites fill up the bar faster and there seems to be variables which weigh each elite/white separately.
I read that too, but it's wrong.

It takes 450[1] kills to get the Rift Guardian. "Summoned" creatures don't count, although what is "summoned" doesn't always seem intuitive. I think that's why the person on StackExchange had some faulty numbers.

[1]There is some argument about the 'exact' number and I'm too lazy to fraps a session of 1 kill at a time and record every kill. It's definitely under 500 (Achievement tracking), and it's definitely over 400. Evidence points towards 450. On the Achievement Tracking portion, note that summoned creatures count as kills towards the achievement.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cindercoat last night, Fire Walkers tonight. Yay me.

Still no RoRG though, and I need some Magefists. And a Thunderfury.