Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

axeman_sl

shitlord
I'd been a bit fed up because I found fuckall on Friday and Saturday. Then today I find a Cindercoat, Andariel's, Danetta's Revenge, two SoJs, and gamble two Magefists. Just when I thought I was out...

Langemede

Golden Knight of the Realm
Throwing in my weekly, "Does tha clan have an open spot?". Langemede#1449

I'm finally doing T1 solo, not particularly fast, but doable. I really have no fucking clue what I'm doing. Mass slaughtering shit is enough at the moment. Wish I'd see some set drops.

Feel free to add me, I'm usually doing a1 bounties because why not.

Cheers

fiyawerx_sl

shitlord
Throwing in my weekly, "Does tha clan have an open spot?". Langemede#1449

I'm finally doing T1 solo, not particularly fast, but doable. I really have no fucking clue what I'm doing. Mass slaughtering shit is enough at the moment. Wish I'd see some set drops.

Feel free to add me, I'm usually doing a1 bounties because why not.

Cheers
Like Teck said, if you're waiting for a spot join the community chat and someone should be able to make room, there's enough churn I think one can usually be made. Any of the officers should be able to kick someone and I usually leave the removals to them since they're more familiar with the members in general.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Like Teck said, if you're waiting for a spot join the community chat and someone should be able to make room, there's enough churn I think one can usually be made. Any of the officers should be able to kick someone and I usually leave the removals to them since they're more familiar with the members in general.
we have a 150 and i know only 50-75 are probably actually active, maybe a bit more i cant see last played though but for people who actually speak in chat and such i could probably name most of them and its not many, can officers see last played?

im on a lot and i don't see to many unique names popping in its a regular few

fiyawerx_sl

shitlord
we have a 150 and i know only 50-75 are probably actually active, maybe a bit more i cant see last played though but for people who actually speak in chat and such i could probably name most of them and its not many, can officers see last played?

im on a lot and i don't see to many unique names popping in its a regular few
No, the clan system is really half-assed atm, no way to see last login time unless you're friends. You can get a general idea if it doesn't show paragon levels, but I've seen people on a day ago and it doesn't show them for some reason (like if they were on a lower level char or something). And yeah, there's generally 15-20 real active people that I can pick out, some I've NEVER seen chat, and I'm on most of the day at least idling while working and night when I'm actually playing.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
So if you miss your ww barb you can roll a dh! Having fun playing a strafe build on my dh. Only item you absolutely need is a cindercoat, but I've got lots of items to help with it, such as warzechian bracers, illusory boots, death watch mantle, hexing pants, I've got a danetta's set, but I'm up to over a mil a reroll trying to get a socket on the other one.
Skills are hereSerum - Community - Diablo III
Put up shuriken cloud and then spin to win, plays exactly like ww barb except you can also launch a cluster arrow or two at elites if need be. After vaulting, and hitting a mob and destructible you move at 135% move speed, still want to get a k'mar tenclip so I don't get the 20% strafe penalty so I go up to 155% move speed or I could drop hot pursuit for another passive.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well strafe sucks too. I mean it's viable to farm torment like 2tiers under what you would farm otherwise, which I guess is the same for WW. Fire WW might be good with cindercoat maybe? It's very good for farming low torment quick though, like really quick, kinda like WW barb with the warcry belt and shit. It's even crazier than barb actually if you get the bracers for movespeed on break since strafe is ranged so it breaks like everything, you fly through shit. Need some serious damage to actually kill shit if you move that fast though.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would say a lot of players have dropped off from playing within the guild. The guild is a lot quieter and very few notices occur(Cache/Rift boss sharing) compared to a week ago. I understand though given that the game really does tail off a lot once you get to a certain point. They need to come out with the next patch soon, but this is Blizzard so soon has a very different meaning.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I do know some people are serious about it and gear specifically for it so they can do higher torments because it is a lot of fun to play. But yeah, it is best for lower difficulty farming because it does take high dps to kill things when you're moving through like a wrecking ball. The strafe demolition rune is really cool though, it basically launches homing grenades as you strafe. So you get higher dps when strafing through mobs because of shuriken cloud, but you can also kill stragglers/mobs not in your immediate path really easily.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
I'd love me some support on the level of PoE, but this isnt an MMO with a sub or living off a gem store kinda deal. I dont think Blizzard is going to put out enough updates to keep someone interested that just plays this because it's Blizzard. It is a decent Diablo game (now, imo) and I wouldnt be surprised if an actual content update is months away, like late summer or even later. Hell, people are whining to get things made faster/easier even as they run out of things to do on the official forums.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Still lots to do. I've yet to get a whiff of my class set. Which is fine, playing itself is still fun. What's wrong is not that I'm not getting loot, it's that I don't *feel* like I'm making progress towards it. It can be long and arduous, but if I feel like I'm making progress, then it's all good. How Blizzard should do that, idk. Targeted farming and/or gambling would probably be the easiest.

On that note, I'm starting to wonder if Gyrfalcon's Foote isn't that great. I mean, it IS great, but what I mean is that 1H/shield is only going to get you so far in terms of DPS. I've been running this build when I solo rifts and bounties and my wrath has been just fine:

Crusader - Game Guide - Diablo III

Yes, reaper wraps is required and so is a decent amount of CDR to get Provoke's cooldown lowered. I've yet to try a rift boss solo yet because I just thought this up last night, but I honestly don't think I'm missing much there, and the addition of Bombardment probably makes up for it.

If you're doing a rift where your groupmates aren't as mobile, substitute Zealous Glare for Steed Charge.

And just to reinforce my point, MannerCookie made a speed clear of T6 using Blessed Shield and a 2H.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9Ydhfmuzu7w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How do we embed?

3m16s T6 Rift 3 Level Group Clear (CRUS POV) - YouTube

Yes, he does go OOM during the rift guardian. Meh. His DPS is probably much much better overall with a 2H, especially a BoP.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Still lots to do. I've yet to get a whiff of my class set. Which is fine, playing itself is still fun. What's wrong is not that I'm not getting loot, it's that I don't *feel* like I'm making progress towards it. It can be long and arduous, but if I feel like I'm making progress, then it's all good. How Blizzard should do that, idk. Targeted farming and/or gambling would probably be the easiest.

On that note, I'm starting to wonder if Gyrfalcon's Foote isn't that great. I mean, it IS great, but what I mean is that 1H/shield is only going to get you so far in terms of DPS. I've been running this build when I solo rifts and bounties and my wrath has been just fine:

Crusader - Game Guide - Diablo III

Yes, reaper wraps is required and so is a decent amount of CDR to get Provoke's cooldown lowered. I've yet to try a rift boss solo yet because I just thought this up last night, but I honestly don't think I'm missing much there, and the addition of Bombardment probably makes up for it.

If you're doing a rift where your groupmates aren't as mobile, substitute Zealous Glare for Steed Charge.

And just to reinforce my point, MannerCookie made a speed clear of T6 using Blessed Shield and a 2H.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9Ydhfmuzu7w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How do we embed?

3m16s T6 Rift 3 Level Group Clear (CRUS POV) - YouTube

Yes, he does go OOM during the rift guardian. Meh. His DPS is probably much much better overall with a 2H, especially a BoP.
Does "video" tag not work?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've been running a build that is pretty similar to the LeapQuake build but without the LeapQuake set. Once I get the set I'll just pop off Sprint for Leap. But for speed clearing Torment 1-2 it would probably be quicker to use sprint.

The idea is once you have IK4 you don't need a fury gen. So I got rid of it. With EQ + Volcano combined with Earthen Might passive it gives you all the fury you need. It is significantly faster at clearing T2 than my lightning/HOTA build was performing.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Rnd doesn't usually bug me, but when the person I'm running t3 rifts with gets 13 legendaries while I get 2 all night I can't help but be a little annoyed.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
how long a timeframe is this?

I normally only play for a few hours at a time, so for the most part I get 1 to 2 legendaries a play period. Are people getting 13 during a 4 hour session? I guess I got 3 or 4 last night during a 3 hour session, so that's not so bad. My luck with what legendaries ACTUALLY drop sucks ass though. My only set piece has been that shitty necklace.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I quit my crusader, no set drops in 2 weeks means this game is broken. No more grouping, joking, or having fun with my friends all because D3 didnt give me that 3% upgrade on crusader.

Srsly, imma Barb now.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
how long a timeframe is this?

I normally only play for a few hours at a time, so for the most part I get 1 to 2 legendaries a play period. Are people getting 13 during a 4 hour session? I guess I got 3 or 4 last night during a 3 hour session, so that's not so bad. My luck with what legendaries ACTUALLY drop sucks ass though. My only set piece has been that shitty necklace.
9pm to 12pm. Not that he got anything good... and to be fair he probably 'only' got 10, and got a few from Kadala. But getting a couple of double drops and stuff... he was just having a hell of an RNG night.

Afraid to ask... how many hours do some of you have on your crusaders? A few of you enjoying the set bonuses while I'm waiting on my 2nd to drop 76 hours in.