Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, they were pretty dumb about that one. I imagine a lot of people play this game to try out different gear combos. Some of the rarer ones never being tried because boredom sets in before it ever drops. You can basically try whatever you want on the PTR now, it's great. Too bad it seems the server is running off a TI-86.

The best part is watching their CMs try to spin it as overly eager testers instead of people fed up that the drop rate doesn't match the content:

The current wait times are indeed high for the PTR, and we're thrilled about the big turnout for testing. Thank you to everyone for your dedication and quality feedback!

We've set up every resource we have available for the PTR to help with the queue times. However, as a test realm, the PTR is not meant to accommodate the same amount of demand as our live servers. Simply put, this is much more PTR activity than we normally see!

We're grateful to see so many eager testers, and look forward to your feedback.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The best part is watching their CMs try to spin it as overly eager testers instead of people fed up that the drop rate doesn't match the content:
Thank you for putting it this way. I've been struggling to define why exactly I've lost interest in D3. I came back to the PTR to have fun again.

It's true the drop rate doesn't match the content.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I guess if you discount the other two classes well above them? And the other classes not far behind? And that monks are getting the most changes this patch(along with DH), so more players of that class are going to be on the PTR, skewing the sample size?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Someone's got a serious fucking hardon for clones:

Patch 2.1.2 Focused Feedback - Forums - Diablo III

Blizzard_sl said:
Monkey King's Garb
4-piece set bonus has been slightly redesigned
When your decoys explode, you gain a buff that increases the damage of Cyclone Strike, Exploding Palm, Lashing Tail Kick, Tempest Rush, and Wave of Light by 500% for 3 seconds.
Hopefully, they didn't change how the buff stacks. Otherwise, it's a significant dps loss.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Oh, Raekor's got "nerfed" too:

*Why* Raekors May Need A Change. - Forums - Diablo III

Blizzard_sl said:
Furious Charge
Dreadnought
Has been redesigned. Now grants Furious Charge two charges.
The Legacy of Raekor
2-piece bonus: The first enemy hit by Furious Charge takes 100% additional damage.
4-piece bonus: Furious Charge gains the effect of every rune.
5-piece bonus: Enemies hit by Furious Charge take 3000% weapon damage over 3 seconds.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Basing a set around furious charge was a terrible idea from the start. They should super power a skill like seismic slam or hammer of the ancients

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
What are the chances of launching the patch this year ? Haven't played in a while and I'm thinking of giving it another shot.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Considering there's another patch slated for the PTR(the changes I posted previously still haven't made it to the PTR), chances are probably low before the end of the year.

rinthe_sl

shitlord
So I decided to play the RoS. Went to G2A coz it's half the price as buying through battlenet. Unfortunately I'm a fucktard and ordered Diablo 3 and not RoS. Unfortunately, they're also fucktards and won't give me credit/refund/swap or sell it even 5minutes after the order. So I can't be fucked with RoS anymore. And I have a spare, useless D3 key.

So if anyone wants a global D3 vanilla cd key for themselves or a friend. Or if you're a real fucking cunt to resell, post here and I'll pm it.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Just because your post made me laugh so much I'd like to be the real fucking cunt to resell, but I'm entirely too lazy for that.

Langemede

Golden Knight of the Realm
Having a barb myself, and having tried the raekor build, this shit is laughable. While it's annoying as fuck to chase mobs as a ww barb, I'd jsut finish the rift, and leave to find a group I could actively participate in.

What's extremely fucking funny is the reasoning behind this from the devs. Wonder if any of those fuckwits have tried keeping up with Crusaders running through the map at will, can't hardly keep up as a dh.

I've been thinking about multiboxing anothe account, what were you asking for the cd key?

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
So I decided to play the RoS. Went to G2A coz it's half the price as buying through battlenet. Unfortunately I'm a fucktard and ordered Diablo 3 and not RoS. Unfortunately, they're also fucktards and won't give me credit/refund/swap or sell it even 5minutes after the order. So I can't be fucked with RoS anymore. And I have a spare, useless D3 key.

So if anyone wants a global D3 vanilla cd key for themselves or a friend. Or if you're a real fucking cunt to resell, post here and I'll pm it.
My brother has still yet to pick up D3. If you still have it I would be happy to pass it on to him.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Having a barb myself, and having tried the raekor build, this shit is laughable. While it's annoying as fuck to chase mobs as a ww barb, I'd jsut finish the rift, and leave to find a group I could actively participate in.

What's extremely fucking funny is the reasoning behind this from the devs. Wonder if any of those fuckwits have tried keeping up with Crusaders running through the map at will, can't hardly keep up as a dh.

I've been thinking about multiboxing anothe account, what were you asking for the cd key?
Steed Charge is probably the best thing about the Crusader class. The ability skip so much trash is key. It's a shame so much of the class is still underpowered and/or clunky after so many patches.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
This was supposed to be a fast PTR too. I think they just wanted to test Season 2 shit and saw that maybe they should fix that conduit shit too after buffing the other pylons did absolutely nothing to stop conduit hunting(duh?).

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
PTR updated yesterday:

Patch 2.1.2 PTR Patch Notes (Updated 12/8) - Blogs - Blizz Tracker - Diablo Fans

Nothing really new except:

It's a shame that in the current grift meta, an unnerfed SoH just doesn't cut for some classes. Lightning WW barb might work. But unless the new version of raiment would work well with it, the functionality of the SWK set pretty much annihilates damage not coming directly from the skills on the set bonus.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So is SoH now back to being awesome on light WW? Because that shit was straight up fun to play.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I think it still has an ICD. I have no idea what it is, but a lot of people on the bnet forums toss around 1/APS as the standard ICD. It makes sense from balancing procs in an AE perspective, so that must mean it's wrong.