Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
What build are you using? Started a Heartseeker but only like lvl 18 so its pretty bad right now.

Did Heartseeker also. Tried every damn ability, but went back to Heartseeker because of energy starvation. I wound up temper stacking "Chance for Hearthseeker to cast twice" and vulnerable damage even at low levels, even between frequent gear swaps. It made it....tolerable.

Once you get your 925 gear at 55. It's a wrap-a-dap. My level 75 Rogue is better than any 100 Barb I built in every way. I mean Christ, how many escape tools this class have!

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

I leveled Barb, Necro, and Rogue back to back, all with Harliquen's Crest, and thought rogue (Barrage) was easily the weakest. Necro (Golem) was strongest of those three, even without holy bolts. Sorc (Incinerate) was strongest over all, but I also had Tyrial's on that character and all resists maxed at 85% around level 55.

I guess the lesson here is that MaxRoll failed me for leveling spec rankings, since I would assume that's probably the ranking for totally fresh characters, not alts.

Last edited:

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I leveled Barb, Necro, and Rogue back to back, all with Harliquen's Crest, and though rogue (Barrage) was easily the weakest. Necro (Golem) was strongest of those three, even without holy bolts. Sorc (Incinerate) was strongest over all, but I also had Tyrial's on that character and all resists maxed at 85% around level 55.

I guess the lesson here is that MaxRoll failed me for leveling spec rankings, since I would assume that's probably the ranking for totally fresh characters, not alts.

Rogue was weak until this patch.

• 2Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Leveled all the classes minus necro with shako and tyraels, Necro was the easiest without any help. Rogue was the most fun followed by Sorc aand Barb, Druid was the least fun.

I’ve given up on any class other than Barb from here on out as my main, they are clearly the favorite.

• 2Like

Goatface

there is a free random cosmetic item in the gift shop
1718933519353.png

• 2Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Aaaand I had no idea that rogue had specializations. Even more DPS. Christ this class rocks!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

in a little over 2 hours
Our next Campfire Chat begins on June 21 at 11 a.m. PDT and gives a preview of our Season 5 Public Test Realm. Join associate director of community Adam Fletcher, lead season designer Daniel Tanguay, and lead live class designer Adam Jackson, as they reveal what to expect in the Season 5 PTR.
We’ll also detail how to access the Public Test Realm (PTR) in Diablo IV, available to PC BattleNet users. This PTR allows you to get your first taste of the changes coming in our next Season. During the PTR, we’ll listen closely to your feedback in order to make adjustments before the Season arrives for all.
There will also be a Q&A segment at the end of the stream for players to field their questions directly to the team.
Visit our official Diablo Twitch, YouTube and X channels to watch live! Following the Campfire Chat's conclusion, we’ll post another article with a video of the chat so you can catch up on the details if you miss them.

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Aaaand I had no idea that rogue had specializations. Even more DPS. Christ this class rocks!

Yeah Heartseeker rogue is silly. I thought minion Necro was the fire-and-forget lazy class, but it's HS rogue. For almost everything except the hardest content it's one-button push. You don't even need Inner Sight but it makes it just that much faster.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
most of those new uniques shown look quite usable compared to what we have now

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I see the blew their load with Season 4 because Season 5 sounds like a whole lot of who gives a shit just like the trash expansion.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Goatface

looks like necro going to get wrecked.

s5 might be fun, but doesn't seem like anything that can't be done later on.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
With season 5 only 2 months long I wasn't expecting much once we heard season 6 would start with the expansion