Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Leveled my second Barb of the season, just to try out the build Raxx used for his speed run. Didn't twink at all, not even holy bolt elixirs, only used items I looted on this character, and holy shit it was the easiest thing I've played yet. Much faster than my minion necro for sure, and for me a much more enjoyable play style. I have tweaked the build, as some skills don't need more than a point, (Whirl Wind for example, as it is not where your damage comes from), and points in No Mercy & Hamstring help this build IMO. Also Whirl Wind needs to have its weapons set to dual wield, and you need a 1HB, and a 1HS to make things work properly. This is for leveling. I am just starting to farm 100 gear, so no comment on its end game viability.

Link to his build: D4planner Diablo 4 Character D4Planner - Diablo 4 maxroll.gg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Heartseeker build seems to be doing fine now. But it's not a very "flashy" build.

Ran out of Holy Bolt potions and now it does not feel as good anymore. It does a lot of damage though but the AoE clear is pretty lack luster.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
I swapped my HoTA barb to bash and the difference is night and day, you just hold down the bash button and blast through the entire zone, did a 100 nmd with no issues and it just melts the bosses I've tried so far. Levelling a druid now and its sloooooooow.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Heartseeker build seems to be doing fine now. But it's not a very "flashy" build.

Ran out of Holy Bolt potions and now it does not feel as good anymore. It does a lot of damage though but the AoE clear is pretty lack luster.

LOL! I thought it was just me thinking it's powerful but boring. The AOE clear is slow, but you more than make up for it on bosses.

I'm messing with a freeze build I think might work. Snagged that sword that freezes along with the gloves. Between, freeze, Stun, Daze, I rarely get touched on any run.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
my PTR install just started updating from the last one. Once I noticed it, it had 1.4GB to go

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I see the blew their load with Season 4 because Season 5 sounds like a whole lot of who gives a shit just like the trash expansion.
That room thats just a nonstop waves room is the best theyve come up with and.. thats pretty lame looking.

• 1Like

Goatface

That room thats just a nonstop waves room is the best theyve come up with and.. thats pretty lame looking

Watched Rob do like 3 waves of tier 8 and was already bored of it.

The s5 free cosmetics are nothing I would even think about using.
So unless they put in some crazy season power will probably skip it.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Watched Rob do like 3 waves of tier 8 and was already bored of it.

The s5 free cosmetics are nothing I would even think about using.
So unless they put in some crazy season power will probably skip it.

Zero of the cosmetics are anything anyone should ever think about using. They all look like milk brown dogshit. You ever come across anyone in D4 and give any fucks about what items they are wearing or what they look like? Shit I bet you could be in a group with someone literally 3 minutes ago and you probably barely remember what class they were let alone what color of Barbie Doll Dress Up horse piss they were drenched in.

By contrast you could see a sorc from D2 with Tal Rashas, and an Oculus and instantly know what they were wearing zoomed out in 480p in low res shit pixels and it has more of a visual impact than anything in D4. Just think about how much of a failure of basic design that is.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Just ran the intro WT3 "new and exciting" gimmick. It was tedious to say the least, and for the time required, the loot is dog shit. I can't see myself doing it more than the minimum to get some cosmetics or achievements. Uninspired and lazy design IMO.