Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Looks next-gen. Was skeptical it was going to be a meme at first, but as the reveal went on you can see there's a lot of design consideration.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Looks next-gen. Was skeptical it was going to be a meme at first, but as the reveal went on you can see there's a lot of design consideration.
Did they show any added content or just the new class? Didnt watch so I'm genuinely curious.

Goatface

spritborn doesn't seem like my play style.

Did they show any added content or just the new class? Didnt watch so I'm genuinely curious.
i think their stream and all the streamers footage is from a level 30 build. streamers only got like 2 hours of play time and iirc they only got to see 2 new areas and a new stronghold.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
spritborn doesn't seem like my play style.

i think their stream and all the streamers footage is from a level 30 build. streamers only got like 2 hours of play time and iirc they only got to see 2 new areas and a new stronghold.
Kind of figured it would be.......really wish they would come up with an endgame that doesn't feel pointless after a few days :(

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

The level of dunking the next League of POE has compared to D4's "big reveal" is absurd.

• 3Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
First 5 secs of this interview discusses it. Spiritborn is just a revamped D3 monk. The devs wanted a martial arts class so they made a jungle monk for $40 but GGG is giving all this for free. Then they are on their 3rd Game director for Diablo 4. What a failure.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Came back for this season, with the revamps and power upgrades.

Got a shaco and am out for 6 months until they understand they need to do more to sell their xpac.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So a Monk reskin… swear it has the same strike animations from D3.
They specifically said that they copied/took some animations from the older games and modified them. BoozeCube BoozeCube is spot on.

Ill grab it if it goes on sale.. maybe? But there is literally nothing in the expac that is worth the price of admission at release. A GD Path of Exiles SEASON update makes this D4 expac look like straight garbage.

Chris

Potato del Grande
First 5 secs of this interview discusses it. Spiritborn is just a revamped D3 monk. The devs wanted a martial arts class so they made a jungle monk for $40 but GGG is giving all this for free. Then they are on their 3rd Game director for Diablo 4. What a failure.

I'd say DEI Monk, they clearly themed it for diversity. They did it with DEI Necromancer in Diablo 3 which failed.

Would have been more interesting for the Druid to have the mayan spirit animals and Druids are different depending on where they come from.

As it is, I have no idea what this class theme is meant to be other than Druid 2.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
But I can’t play POE on Xbox :(

Maybe I'am missing the joke IDK

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
They specifically said that they copied/took some animations from the older games and modified them. BoozeCube BoozeCube is spot on.

Ill grab it if it goes on sale.. maybe? But there is literally nothing in the expac that is worth the price of admission at release. A GD Path of Exiles SEASON update makes this D4 expac look like straight garbage.
SO they took D3 monk and reskinned it...LOL. These people are so lazy it hurts. No one would care if the dev team was 3-4 people, but at this game had 9000+ people working on it at various stages over the years. SpaceX has the same number of employees and look at what they do.

Let's build a 10 story building, launch it into space, and have it land itself upright

Diablo 4 team: reskinning a character that came out 12 years ago.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Pig Love GIF by Mercy For Animals

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>

That makes sense. I watched that video posted yesterday or so, and my very first thought was man it moves like a monk that has like a buildup deal, why aren't they making a monk class?