Jesus Christ

1177321.jpg

• 1Rustled
  • 1Picard
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I remember seeing her in Sister Act when I was little. That is it.
Sister Act, Ghost and a few guest appearances on Whose Line is it Anyway.

Not going to lie, if this had been a "Guess the celebrity" game with a shadow outline instead of a picture, in a million guesses I would have never even thought of her. Weird

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

i remember watching her back when she did standup and if asked wouldn't guessed that was her as thought she was still huge.
1721841886781.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
She's been around a long time. She was on moonlighting in the mid 80s and probably some other stuff before that.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
i remember watching her back when she did standup and if asked wouldn't guessed that was her as thought she was still huge.
View attachment 538298
Wasn't it night at the improv on HBO with her, Billy Crystal, and Robin Williams? Pretty sure my parents used to watch that all the time.

I know one of my stepmom's favorite movies used to be jumping Jack flash. Is she still even married to Ted Dannson?

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wasn't it night at the improv on HBO with her, Billy Crystal, and Robin Williams? Pretty sure my parents used to watch that all the time.

I know one of my stepmom's favorite movies used to be jumping Jack flash. Is she still even married to Ted Dannson?
FU2f-Yk9-Xo-AY0-OQU.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

theory going around that level cap is going to get reduced to 60 with paragons being their own rank

can't think of any game that has done something like that.

Burns

theory going around that level cap is going to get reduced to 60 with paragons being their own rank

can't think of any game that has done something like that.
How well it will work depends on how they will change the way loot ilevels drop. Getting max ilevel loot at 60, then needing to build out the paragon points would probably make for a better end game experience.