Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Y'all motherfuckers need to load into the Rogue Harbor for the 500th time before complaining about the inability to show off your MTX.

Remember, this is the company that couldn't add more stash tabs because the game was eagerly loading everyone's stash tabs in your vicinity. Now, take that same coding "discipline" and apply it to an area full of players dressed like a drunk Brahma.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got 250,000 on the scoreboard. 300,000 will get me into top 1000 but don't think it's worth:
1) Practising the game mode
2) Grinding a better Winterglass roll
3) Speccing/gearing more movement speed

Finished everything else. Frozen Orb Sorc is the best build, Rogue is too fiddly to play imo.

What they are missing is rewarding cash store cosmetics for doing certain milestones, they hurt the longevity of the game to get what must be lacklustre microtransaction sales.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Got to level 100 on the Necromancer. Cleared a T4 of the new thing. Ran the Ubers with the materials I had and now I feel done. Not sure how you all can find the fun in farming Summon Materials etc. The game is fine but lacks something for me to stay interested, granted Last Epoch is the same.

Not sure why PoE feels so good to grind for a week or two. I think finding currency stuff and taking part of an economy is the biggest thing for me there. I could never find any fun in SSF in PoE.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got to level 100 on the Necromancer. Cleared a T4 of the new thing. Ran the Ubers with the materials I had and now I feel done. Not sure how you all can find the fun in farming Summon Materials etc. The game is fine but lacks something for me to stay interested, granted Last Epoch is the same.

Not sure why PoE feels so good to grind for a week or two. I think finding currency stuff and taking part of an economy is the biggest thing for me there. I could never find any fun in SSF in PoE.
Yeah exactly my issue, once you are done with the season material rewards, farming more is too boring. Especially Exquisite Blood which is the one I need.

I have had 5 Mythics drop and 4 Resplendant Sparks earned, but I've had three of the specific build enabling unique I need and all bad rolls?

The endgame activity progression needs work. Boss materials should come more easily or from more activities.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
PoE has better content. Diablo IV has better gameplay.

Just leveled a Druid to 100 after getting a Marauder? Or whatever in PoE to 50.

The towns were an entertaining add for PoE. Diablo, for whatever reason, really struggles to figure out deep gameplay.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I forgot they even had leaderboards.
Screenshot (504).png

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Did some Uber bosses with the mats I had from Season reward. Got my first Mythic drop ever, Doombringer. No idea what thats good for if any build.

Andarial is a bitch though as Summoner Necro. I rage quit after 5 deaths. Now I am done. Might check out the expansion but I think it might be a skip. I got plenty of other games to plow through.

Last edited:

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Did some Uber bosses with the mats I had from Season reward. Got my first Mythic drop ever, Doombringer. No idea what thats good for if any build.

Andarial is a bitch though as Summoner Necro. I rage quit after 5 deaths. Now I am done. Might check out the expansion but I think it might be a skip. I got plenty of other games to plow through.

It’s good for a spark to craft something different if your build doesn’t require it.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I have another 10 or so Tormented Duriel runs, and about 200 blood if anyone wants Ubers...

• 1Solidarity

Chris

Potato del Grande
T8. 25 minutes to kill council. Never again.
This is why I didn't try T8. Imagine doing all of that, making a mistake, then having to redo the entire fight or getting locked out.

Bosses shouldn't be significantly more difficult/longer duration like that, makes everything before it seem like filler.

• 1Solidarity

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Was it just one of the bosses that gave you the most trouble? I remember datmodz doing tier 8 during the test realm, took his thorns barb an hour to kill the last one. He was the only 1 to complete tier 8 on hardcore at the time

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Was it just one of the bosses that gave you the most trouble? I remember datmodz doing tier 8 during the test realm, took his thorns barb an hour to kill the last one.

One I downed in like 10 minutes (nuts right?). The other two...Way too many fuckin HP's. I swapped to WW because Thorns was useless. They rarely hit you.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Doombringer made me unkillable with that 35% HP boost on my Bash Barb.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Was it just one of the bosses that gave you the most trouble? I remember datmodz doing tier 8 during the test realm, took his thorns barb an hour to kill the last one. He was the only 1 to complete tier 8 on hardcore at the time
The triple council bosses at the end have significantly higher health and slightly higher damage compared to bosses during the trash waves.

They almost do something really smart which is having you beat a trash wave boss before you start the encounter, so in theory if it's too hard for you, you don't waste your time.

Except the end bosses can literally have x100 health or more than that. So if you have to play well to beat the trash waves, the higher damage end bosses can wipe you and also take many, many minutes to beat.

You can improve your gear to get them down in a reasonable time which is what happens on previous tiers, but it feels like a game design failure.