Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I've maxed out each of the top meta builds for the various classes trying to find which is the most fun to actually play.

From what I've found the mythic version of the maxroll trampleslide guide built with the full defensive werebear paragon and using a doombringer is just a delight in T8. It plays much nicer than the lightning spear sorc and is way more tanky then the ls sorc and andariel rogue.

You destroy everything including the council on T8. It really is fun.

Edit: This build Landslide Druid Endgame Build Guide - Diablo 4 maxroll.gg

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I've maxed out each of the top meta builds for the various classes trying to find which is the most fun to actually play.

From what I've found the mythic version of the maxroll trampleslide guide built with the full defensive werebear paragon and using a doombringer is just a delight in T8. It plays much nicer than the lightning spear sorc and is way more tanky then the ls sorc and andariel rogue.

You destroy everything including the council on T8. It really is fun.

Edit: This build Landslide Druid Endgame Build Guide - Diablo 4 maxroll.gg

Glad I sparked my doombringer for Tyrael’s haha.

I’ve been using this build I found on Rob’s spreadsheet w Tyraels chest and regular pants: Diablo 4 Custom Build

T8 took forever bc of council. Seems like I’m not really getting proper dmg.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Game is unfixable. Everything they have designed is aids and ass. They would need to revamp the game ground up to ever have a chance of earning business.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Was getting little hyped but then hearing runewords was expansion only killed it.
Reminds me of D3 and the adventure mode. It's the only thing I wanted from the xpack and they wouldn't add it to the base game, not even as a "sorry, we fucked up". D3 = last time I gave those clowns my $$$.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Decided to try out hardcore mode.

Took a toon to 100. Pretty different playing experience. Killed the various world bosses for more fun with titles.

May I present my new favorite:

Screenshot (508).png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
1.) The new runes look dumb as fuck. Conditional shit that you have to pair together for temporary effects? Way to ruin what made Runewords so powerful and fun to begin with.

2.) Does this "innovative" curse system POtEntially look like something a big competitor added over a decade ago?
1725046707406.png

3.) I played this game in the Beta for 3 levels, hated every minute of it, and have never regretted looking back for a single second.

Fuck this version of Blizzard for making me not care about Diablo.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Chasing resist is something I do hate. That looks awful, its not fun in PoE and would not be fun in D4.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Actually having fun running Lightning Spear Sorc.

But what the hell is making these blood orbs? They splash when I run through them but I dont know what they do or how they spawn?

Skärmbild 2024-09-01 112754.png

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I was just prompted to update (just bought the game last week after playing the trial up to 20), and now I cannot log in. The character screen says "Trial Active" at the top left corner and I keep getting prompted to buy the game. I did a quick search to see if this is something common, and I didn't see anything useful. Anyone have any ideas?

Fucker

Log Wizard
I was just prompted to update (just bought the game last week after playing the trial up to 20), and now I cannot log in. The character screen says "Trial Active" at the top left corner and I keep getting prompted to buy the game. I did a quick search to see if this is something common, and I didn't see anything useful. Anyone have any ideas?
Check Game Version and Account. Lower left Hand corner. Drop box above the Play button on the Launcher.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Try logging in and out of battlenet launcher, seems like it is not finding a valid license

Gator

Trakanon Raider
PTR impressions if anyone's curious.

Wudijo said the difficulty needs to be up but he is also playing one of the strongest classes, rogue. So, I'm not sure how I feel about the gear changes and the stretched out difficulty levels. Making ancestral more rare and meaningful while also removing sacred does sound nice but will it be an unnecessary grind to stretch out time played? It sounds like it should give back the feeling progression and power.

Edit: Also, Paragon lvl 200 is about the same as the current level 100 characters.

Goatface

if wondering, dmt's comment in that vid about raxx `leveling to 60 in 15mins`. apparently they wanted strongholds rewards to be impactful and appears it is crazy. he was just doing them over and over. the devs already said they will be fixing it.