Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Mist

REEEEeyore
<Gold Donor>
D5 seems poised for a "meh" reception compared to the box sales of D4.
yeah that's what people said after D3. problem is that D3 eventually got better and people forgot how much of a shitshow it was for 2 years

Palum

what Suineg set it to
yeah that's what people said after D3. problem is that D3 eventually got better and people forgot how much of a shitshow it was for 2 years

No one forgot. We are all just stupid and she said she could change.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider

Small indie dev uno
Damn they just keep getting worse and worse, not even surprised at this point. Glad I stopped playing after season 2? <- I think, may have been 3

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Why would you play D4 when you have PoE, PoE2(SoonTM), Last Epoch, and killing yourself as much better choices?

• 3Truth!
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Goatface

11:29 PM
1728358314627.png

bliz bring back the old school midnight launch lol

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
should i play this? one word answers only

Apparently only odd seasons are worth playing. They have two diff dev teams for even/odd and apparently one is good and the other is trash.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Nice launch. 2.5 hours delay and then redownload 40GB already predownloaded because "the intern confused builds"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Launcher says this shit is live? My friends list is heavy as fuck from the launch of this - but I dont see anyone playing it?

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Pretty silly for a streamer to promote a race to world first when he had access to the expansion for well over 100 hours and had time to practice and test the best build.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
New class looks quite fun, as does the new group content.

I will play this today after doc visit if anyone wants to group for citadel stuff later.

• 2Like
  • 1Midwit
Reactions: 2 users

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Wow, the campaign and the new class aside some of the QOL changes are really great. Also the music is Jeremy Soul level, hot damn...

Be warned though, lots of small issues (as expected). Stay away from r/d4

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users