Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I would love to see a AAA WH40K Diablo Clone.
WH40k? Yes. AAA? I'm not so sure.

I'm actually not coming up with many examples of AAA Diablo clones. Are D3 and D4 the only ones? If so, AAA doesn't seem to know how to do ARPG. Given AAA's current business model, ARPG's inherent replayability might be anathema.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatar

Trakanon Raider
I logged in, talked to the first quest npc, watched the cut scene, and the game crashed...

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Havent crashed or anything, but only 51 so far doing the main questline. Decided to keep it as a rogue and not doing a spiritborn first.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Totally turned my opinion around on WoW after dealing with some toxic M+ insanity (explain tactics = kick, don't explain tactics = fail), so may embarass myself and buy this after saying I wouldn't.

At least it has that new game smell and last season was pretty good.

Last edited:
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Moron
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Yesterday I popped in to watch some streamer D4 content in the late afternoon and the servers weren't up. I went to bed watching people watch the login page. Very meta.

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>
Yesterday I popped in to watch some streamer D4 content in the late afternoon and the servers weren't up. I went to bed watching people watch the login page. Very meta.

With the number of pretty decent games being released right now I am baffled anyone is giving these people money.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>
Because they have a good game. A really good game.

If you are having a good time and feel it’s worth the money then by all means. I just don’t think Diablo 4 is very good and paying money for an expansion to maybe fix it is a pass from me.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
If you are having a good time and feel it’s worth the money then by all means. I just don’t think Diablo 4 is very good and paying money for an expansion to maybe fix it is a pass from me.
It was already fixed, it's on the right track for getting better each season now.

It just feels bad supporting the interns and SJWs.

• 1Moron

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
It was already fixed, it's on the right track for getting better each season now.

It just feels bad supporting the interns and SJWs.
Just hope they add some depth that has nothing to do with something in D3, I still want to come back eventually.

Just seems like they still have no idea what fun is. I think I got my money's worth out of the main game, don't get me wrong, but was hoping it was so much better.

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
For the first time in over 20 years, I just spoiled for myself the story of a Blizzard game.. Neither will I pick up the this expansion when I can be curb stomping Tyranids in SM2!

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
For the first time in over 20 years, I just spoiled for myself the story of a Blizzard game.. Neither will I pick up the this expansion when I can be curb stomping Tyranids in SM2!
SM2 seems to have a good story but so much of Western Games Industry™ is replete with terrible writing. If I hadn't already bought this, I wouldn't buy it. Campaign seems to be more of Modern audience BS that has dominated D4 so far.

Still early on in the campaign, will save my comments until either I finish it or I finish the story in some other way.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
SM2 seems to have a good story but so much of Western Games Industry™ is replete with terrible writing. If I hadn't already bought this, I wouldn't buy it. Campaign seems to be more of Modern audience BS that has dominated D4 so far.

Still early on in the campaign, will save my comments until either I finish it or I finish the story in some other way.

Hearing it's reminiscent of the base game story in terms of conclusion/climax. Not sure how true that is.

Some are calling it anti-climatic and another cliffhanger with minimal plot resolution.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Working through torment 2, build is stronk. Best way to lvl paragon? Saw a really niche thorns spirit born build on YouTube that looked like a Brahma Brahma build. Need a bunch of stuff to get it online but looked great. The evade eagle looks good and I have all the uniques but quill is just super satisfying.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Never buying anything diablo again. Fool me once yada yada yada.

I'm retarded and gave them another chance when they fixed some of the issues, but at its core the diablo franchise has lost its soul, and that's that for me.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
wgy14wyd9rtd1.png

• 4Like
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users