DOTA 2

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy shit. S&Y proc chance has gone from 16% in 6.87 to fucking 40% in 7.04?

+4 Treant, lul.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I always thought it was weird that slippers were there, but str Gauntlets and int Mantel were not.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
As long as it has TP scrolls it'll be useful.

I guess the tradeoff now for sidelanes is, either get stout first and mitigate harass so you don't use as many consumables but have to wait for courier to bring slippers which can fuck with your mid timings, or buy slippers but risk taking more dmg/run out of consumables if hard lane while being able to get your shit from sideshop.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I really like seeing this P4 Monkey King draft that pretty much every chinese team uses (if he isn't first banned), such a good roaming character i never would have thought of just playing him like that lol

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anyone able to watch enough DAC to know if group B stacked or are teams playing poorly?
Liquid is definitely playing like shit. Lots of bad initiations or chasing kills that aren't quite there.

Newbee has been pretty uneven in their games.

Not sure who else is in that group besides NP and IG.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
TI tickets announced. $100 for mid week, $200 for finals. On sale April 4th, same deal as last year. Two batches 10am PST / 10pm PST.

Prepare your tablets, cell phones, desktops, laptops, wives, husbands, friends, to all hammer Ticketmaster.com at the same time.