DOTA 2

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Being in the Arena for the Echoslam and Mega Creep comeback is something that videos like this will never let me forget. Was pretty insane moments.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
People need to just pick nightstalker to fuck up KotL, there's no way Empire can deal with a single support killing all their dps.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This Necro from Chappie is killing Empire. Necro ulting multiple times IG heroes at 3/4 hp? What the ever loving fuck

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
It's still a stun, but they have no burst since ABA went utility, Necro has no dagon and Troll gets fucked by cold embrace or blinding light.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well yea, it would be different if they had a Dagon or Lina or some shit to follow up and burst with but they have no burst other than troll. Fuck, he necro ulted the Wyvern when he was embraced so whats the point when Troll is your only damage. That last fight was probably the 3rd time this game hes ulted someone when theyre very high on health and the mini stun isnt doing anything so........

lol aaaand he still missed the ulti

You cant do that when you invest in an Aghs

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, Empire still doesn't strike me as a championship contender, they are too hot/cold to make a deep run.

Now time to watch some chinese civil war before more east vs west. Especially looking forward to Liquid vs Faceless.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol I somehow missed it in this IG:v vs LFY game, but Godz said their Monkey King tangod the tree he was standing on and stunned himself........lol need to find video of this

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
PPD casting was appreciably savage. His disapproving tone shone through, no matter how much he tried not to openly flame anyone.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Holy shit this Wings vs EG game, sometimes you are trying to throw so hard the other team can't catch and return the favor. Also how many times did Sumail ulti into Lotus/Linken ?

Also Zai is still the best Dota 2 player in the west.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I was watching the last push and quietly preparing myself for seeing EG wiped and losing the game, I'm amazed that didn't happen.