Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm sick and tired of being accused of something I didn't do, while Lurking, since he became mod, has been willy nilly with infracting and rickshawing people.

He's busy locking people in the shaw over words, while I was busy handing out 1 point infractions to prevent other mods from sending those people to the shaw.

He is the abuser of his power here, not I.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
At this point, all bets are off.

It used to be safe to say that word here, and it used to be safe to tell the mods to go fuck themselves in the Ask A Mod thread, but not anymore.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I've never seen someone stuck in the denial stage of the 7 steps of abusing your mod powers for so long

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Lurking's behavior in this thread, and every thread of late, has been abyssmal, tis true.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Well in Lurking's case, we know what the problem is: Religion.

He has already justified abusing children in the name of his imaginary friend, so its no surprise that he's willing to punish us for imaginary slights as well.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I know its not, because I was a good mod, and this "abused his power" crap didn't come up until 6 months after I lost my moderatorship.

This was not a claim made at any time while I was a moderator.

Most of my actions as moderator were greeted with joy, like when I shawed Tanoomba's ass, and then he got out a week later, went completely insane, and I immediately reshawed his ass and doubled his sentence.

That was what I was put in place to do, and I did it well.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
rrr_img_131413.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I loved the outtakes of that scene from Jay & Silent Bob.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Really, the only question comes down to whether he should be "Cuckingdirk" or "Lurkingcuck".

That lispy little SJW cockgobbler actually taught Gender Studies LMAO.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I like it. Its almost like even his name is getting cuckolded from both ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.