Dragon Age: Why We Can't Have Nice Things

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I can’t wait for the BioWare character creation.

obligtory the King of Sweden

Robbaz, kek. On twitch now these days only, it looks like.

Burns

I time stamped the great video below directly to the lead dev talking about this character. You should probably check it out, as you certainly don't want to miss out on this one!

2024-09-10 14.05.02 www.nfohump.com 6c2ae7128d8a.png

• 5Worf
  • 3Faggotry
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 10 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
This game is so gay it almost feels Bagel Eater a troll job. Generally I ignore most cringe in games but not possible here

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Turn Qunari into fags in addition to looking like fags and have a troon tell you about it.

I'd say that about sums up modern gaming.

• 7Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not sure where MangaLawyer heard female pronouns, the troon helming this disaster clearly uses they/them faggotry when talking about the character.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Turn Qunari into fags in addition to looking like fags and have a troon tell you about it.

I'd say that about sums up modern gaming.
What's funny is you could have that race be entirely composed of shitlords who complain about how soft and gay everyone else is and if you made them endearingly buffonish it'd work. See: cobra kai.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If you look at the facial features - its clear its a black man, and if the head designer is insisting its a female - then its a fucking black male transvestite, by his, the tranny himself, own design. There is no hope for this game. Combat is atrocious, the cast of characters is god awful. The name alone is not going to save it from the dumpster. This is just another Concord, as sad as that may be.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
If you look at the facial features - its clear its a black man, and if the head designer is insisting its a female - then its a fucking black male transvestite, by his, the tranny himself, own design. There is no hope for this game. Combat is atrocious, the cast of characters is god awful. The name alone is not going to save it from the dumpster. This is just another Concord, as sad as that may be.
It will do better than Concord because the IP has a following already. Hopefully it bombs but I doubt it, will probably just underperform.

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Unfortunately there's no chance it will do poorly enough to finally get EA to stop propping up Bioware's rotting, diseased, DEI/Woke infested corpse.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Unfortunately for you guys everything about this game sounds pretty good now that the embargo is lifted. Have fun arguing about hair or whatever.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Unfortunately for you guys everything about this game sounds pretty good now that the embargo is lifted. Have fun arguing about hair or whatever.

Lol yeah I love seeing these paid for "previews" where everyone played the game for 6 hours in Act 1 and they all have the same headline. When does the review embargo lift? Isn't it October 31st at 8am? :p