Dragon Age: Why We Can't Have Nice Things

gak

<Gold Donor>
I will buy this 2 years from now for 10 dollars
That's the l33t strat, I'm still waiting on the deluxe Cyberpunk edition for 10 bucks so I can finally play it on my 7090 Huang Edition or whatever is out by then...

j.gif

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
lol yeah playing games once your computer is overpowered it legitimately the win

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Argarth

On the verandah
Yeah the game was fine after it was patched 12 times, that's part of the joke.
Sure, and my wish-lists just keep getting longer.
With a AA/AAA backlog that would take ~2 years of serious basement dwelling to get through, I rarely buy anything even close to release anymore, no matter how good it looks.
Great time to be a gamer if you have a little patience.

Caliane

"himself"?
I assumed it changed when you changed the "pronouns".
in the vid, they have he/him selected. and then go through male/female/non binary options for gender.
while selecting pronouns, the she/he/they actively swaps out.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Unfortunately for you guys everything about this game sounds pretty good now that the embargo is lifted. Have fun arguing about hair or whatever.

You almost had me here. Man I am getting old :(

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What happened with him? Used to watch some of his videos if I was playing a specific game, but haven't in quite a while.
uses datamining and some kind of automated tool to write his shitty game "wikis" then pays to boost his search results?

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
uses datamining and some kind of automated tool to write his shitty game "wikis" then pays to boost his search results?
Yeah, the wikis are pretty shit. I used to just watch him for basically reviews on a game, or an occasional build. I honestly don't know and like I said haven't seen one of his videos pop up on my feed in a long time.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He also embedded his stream into every page to inflate his numbers, twitch banned the practice and he quit before people saw what his real views were.

• 1Like

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
When he did the wikis by hand for ds1 they were good. He's honestly one of the worst things to happen to wikis other then Fandom.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users