Dragon Age: Why We Can't Have Nice Things

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Any of you suckers buy this will just keep happening.
I will buy this 2 years from now for 10 dollars, play it halfway, call it an 8/10 on these forums mostly to piss people off, then never finish it. Just like what happened with Andromeda.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 7 users

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
I just preordered the $500 Ultra tier that comes with a purple dragon butt plug and 5% discount on dilaters.
Look forward to the onlyfans.

why doesn’t this game have wheelchairs? Racist assholes.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Unfortunately for you guys everything about this game sounds pretty good now that the embargo is lifted. Have fun arguing about hair or whatever.
Tom Hardy Bait GIF

Combat looks pretty good.
a black and white drawing of a man with a hole in his head by absoluta cuelina

• 6Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I will buy this 2 years from now for 10 dollars, play it halfway, call it an 8/10 on these forums mostly to piss people off, then never finish it. Just like what happened with Andromeda.
I can respect this. Trolling is a art.

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
To be fair I almost never finish games, even ones that are actually 8/10s or better.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
they are dumb enough to think that elective top surgery scars are the same as mastectomy scars
2f2611cfed61b807a11fcc2640736fa2.png

• 1WTF
  • 1Clown World
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
they are dumb enough to think that elective top surgery scars are the same as mastectomy scars
I reported a while ago that top scars are scary popular with the young mental disorder furry crowd. I’m really not sure why, but I see it constantly. On furry characters, instead of fur. It’s obnoxious. These people truly think everyone else should celebrate it too.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Clown World
  • 1WTF

Rabbit_Games

Blackwing Lair Raider

"I find it really sweet."
Really? It's sweet? It feels like a Stolen Valor moment. I want to get these ugly fucking scars to represent a terrible disease destroying my body because of all the positive attention I expect to get. Look at how disfigured I am; come ask me about it! Next I'll want to represent a soldier that got half his face blown off serving our country so I can walk about and remind any soldier playing the game that it really happened to how fucking ugly they are now. What a kind gesture on my part!

Fucktards.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Really? It's sweet? It feels like a Stolen Valor moment. I want to get these ugly fucking scars to represent a terrible disease destroying my body because of all the positive attention I expect to get. Look at how disfigured I am; come ask me about it! Next I'll want to represent a soldier that got half his face blown off serving our country so I can walk about and remind any soldier playing the game that it really happened to how fucking ugly they are now. What a kind gesture on my part!

Fucktards.
a troon scar is just 2 lines and they scoop out the titty

a masectomy is invasive and after the surgery is over they wake up w/ no nipples (cuz of all the glands and fats and stuff being centered on the nipple it is removed to make sure they get all the cancer)

Caliane

Fucktards.
I can't I have facial acid burns from muslim extremist representation! or, colostomy bag representation! or firefighter full body burn scar representation.
Surely, all these people that go through horrible body mutilations want to relive it in video games.

these people are just busted in the head.

• 1Worf

Argarth

On the verandah
Bought Andromeda for about $10 several months ago, quite enjoyed it, and finished it. Won't be buying this trash at any price.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Bought Andromeda for about $10 several months ago, quite enjoyed it, and finished it. Won't be buying this trash at any price.
Yeah the game was fine after it was patched 12 times, that's part of the joke.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I can't I have facial acid burns from muslim extremist representation! or, colostomy bag representation! or firefighter full body burn scar representation.
Surely, all these people that go through horrible body mutilations want to relive it in video games.

these people are just busted in the head.
man the first game that lets you have a colostomy bag is gonna win woke forever

i am currently seeking financial backing

• 3Worf