Dragon Age: Why We Can't Have Nice Things

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It would be fine if they talked about gender identity like once and everyone could be like oh cool anyways

But when every piece of marketing talks about it, you know the game is gonna suck ass

• 2Truth!
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I'll be passing on this one. Not even going to bother with a sale. Watched the trailer and character creator and it's pure garbage. Like with movies the graphics seem to be going backwards as well.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm gunna laugh when nexus mods becomes the ghost town and soem new place comes out as the best mod location because they allow any and all game mods.

Because you know if someone makes a mod to revert all the faggotry from these people, it's gunna get nuked from nexus.
That is so fucked up. If you get to put all the shit you want in your games, and I get to remove it, then we should all be happy. But noooo. You are either with us, or you are banned. Assholes.

• 2Truth!
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
That is so fucked up. If you get to put all the shit you want in your games, and I get to remove it, then we should all be happy. But noooo. You are either with us, or you are banned. Assholes.
I used to be pretty heavy into modding, and still do it time to time. But one of the biggest prerequisites to mod a game for me is that I enjoyed it so much that I want new experiences with the game. A lot of these woke modern games with faggy people and stories I don't even want to touch with a ten foot pole. I noped out on playing dragon age 2 just cause of the videos of the greased up gay sex scenes. Saw a couple seconds of that and just moved on, and still haven't played BG3 because all the people here talking about all the aggressive gay come-ons. Anyone giving more than a puke emoji to this veilguard shit really confuses me.

Not my jam. I have 0 interest in gay sex and DEI pride simulators.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Faggotry

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Obligatory must watch for everyone in this thread.

I posted this 13 years ago and it never gets old.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Thought this was a joke but...IGN

Can i make a qunari that looks like

1726945175355.jpeg

• 1Like

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
10 years ago I was one of the Bioware diehards. I don't think you could pay me to play this. Every trailer and bit of information makes it look worse, and my expectations where pretty low to start with.

• 4Like

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
They are making these games for people who don't play the games but talk about the games and review the games, and for ESG money. It's the reason why "Get Woke/Go Broke" became an Iron Law, because those people don't like the hobbies they tourist and occupy. It's about ideological capture.

If they actually bought and played the games in significant numbers, then the Based would be dinosaurs and while we could probably find communities that catered to us, no one would care. The games that had zipper tits, Crimson Chins, and flat asses, Body types 1 and 2 rather than Male and Female, those games would dominate mindshare and sales.

But instead, these tiny minorities with loud voices take over media vantage points and make every effort to ensure their viewpoints become dominate, not to enrich the hobby or give back but to dominate and drown out. So they become DEI developers and HR queens, "Games Journalists" and VPs and now we get shit game after shit game It's most obvious in Games development but its a general trend across a large number of tech industry fields, execution across many, many corps sucks these days.

• 1Like

Tasty The Treat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
*made a medieval fantasy lore game
*inserts present day politics and plastic surgery

Modern day western AAA lol. Imagine buying this shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Not sure why "lets give them the proportions of bobbleheads" was ever considered a sound design decision lol

• 2Like

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Not sure why "lets give them the proportions of bobbleheads" was ever considered a sound design decision lol
TBH I wonder if its pedo normalization. Children have a smaller head to body ratio than adults, so drawing the head too large is a common tactic to draw a char that is "total adult swearsies" but is supposed to secretly be underage.

Furries have been fighting over this shit for over a decade. I can think of at least one artist that got banned from the main sites for underage because of the head ratios in their art. In before some suspicious looking chars appear in this game.

• 1Cringe
  • 1WTF

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
10 years ago I was one of the Bioware diehards. I don't think you could pay me to play this. Every trailer and bit of information makes it look worse, and my expectations where pretty low to start with.
Same. Between Kotor, BG, and Mass Effect ( probably my favorite game series ever) , I picked up their stuff without question. Stopped when Andromeda came out, and I still haven't played that probably never will. The first dragon age was decent, bye to me Mass effect was more my jam, except they kind of screwed up three even though most of the game was pretty awesome.

How the mighty have fallen....

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like