Dragon Age: Why We Can't Have Nice Things

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I’m not on the “liberal side” - I just heavily dislike people under the banner of religion trying to shove shit down people’s throats because bearded skyman supposedly demands it. The conservative side of the spectrum gives too much weight to that bullshit
You're in a religion

• 7Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I’m not on the “liberal side”
Lies No GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Gold Donor>
I’m not on the “liberal side” - I just heavily dislike people under the banner of religion trying to shove shit down people’s throats because bearded skyman supposedly demands it. The conservative side of the spectrum gives too much weight to that bullshit
Seriously where the fuck have you been living? You sound like some old ass hippy from the 70s.
1727192188316.png

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

It's no different than pushing 3 bathrooms, trans bullshit, pronouns, diversity, climate alarmism, and about another couple dozen issues they constantly push down everyone's throat. Wait, there is a big difference because really religious people never pushed it down others throats, just the ones trying to take advantage of it. On the other side, both true believers and grifters push the varied liberal agendas we see today. You are focused on your hate for Christianity and trying to make it comparable to the other side. It's not at all comparable in reality.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The left tries to censor, shut down, boycott anyone and anything that doesn't agree with their dogma on a scale that religions can even imagine. Random nobody conservative posts a random opinion online and by the of the day the left has him doxed, his job posted, and demanding he be fired and shunned from society. But yeah, go on about how the church is always trying to shove things down peoples throats.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Cybsled can't help himself from jumping into a thread for a formerly loved game series ruined by nonsense wokeism with "hey both sides are bad because of this shit in the 90s" any more than I can't help myself from eating three slices of costco pumpkin pie

• 7Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 13 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
It’s wild to read Cybsled’s posts and realize how far I’ve come. 10 years ago I was so small brain, but I certainly thought I was big brain.

Muh agnosticism, hurr! Look at me, I know all the things because I think people who believe in something are stupid!

• 7Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
I dislike all major Abrahamic religions equally. They’re all different flavors of the same product

Not really. Jews were the OG sky fairy grifters.

Romans saw how good their grift was with all the suicide bombers n shit at Masada. Figured damn after we wipe these guys off the map we can incorporate some of this bullshit into our own kids and make them fight a little harder.

Muslims I'm sure saw the same bullshit when they were taking over Jew lands and killing them off.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Btw I am not disagreeing the game is pandering to omega levels in so far as character design and creation. I’d be curious if the game itself follows suit

But that does highlight a major marketing issue. Because the game isn’t out, the only thing to fixate on is previews and marketing. And if your marketing/previews stuff that is a cultural lightning rod, then all your pre-release coverage is going to fixate just on that. This immediately puts your game in an undesirable spot because that hijacks your entire marketing campaign and if it results in less sales, then in part it can be attributed to that marketing decision. Ultimately game quality is what will decide long term how well it sells in theory , but that usually comes via word of mouth after the game launches

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It’s wild to read Cybsled’s posts and realize how far I’ve come. 10 years ago I was so small brain, but I certainly thought I was big brain.

Muh agnosticism, hurr! Look at me, I know all the things because I think people who believe in something are stupid!
As we speak, Cybsled is writing contrarian posts derailing discussions about Dragon Age into political horseshit in 18 different communities. Most of these communities are woke and have pre-ordered DA:Garbage. His posts on the woke forums are something like, "It feels like the political idealogies of today are just like 90s conservatism and hamper games they touch, hmm."

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Burns

Is there anything that has detailed looks at just gameplay and maybe story without any character creation shit?
If you can stand looking at his ugly mug occasionally being plastered across your screen, I've read that Wolfheart's review (of the playable preview) was the most neutral or didn't sound like it was 100% a puff piece like the IGN types:

Time stamped to just past the character creation part (video divided up by chapters for easy skipping too).

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
These wouldn't be dudes cutting off man boobs. These are f2m freaks like that little hot chick from umbrella academy that went full reverse throttle.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I dislike all major Abrahamic religions equally. They’re all different flavors of the same product
Reminder I am an atheist here. Carefully think before you answer this question. Are Islam and Judaism really objectively better or worse than Christianity? I will make it easy on you and narrow it to Protestant flavors of Christianity.