Dragon Ball Super

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
TRUNKS!

That was second to the ending of Gurren Lagann to the best anime I have ever seen.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Much more effective way to use a Spirit Bomb!

I like how they also had them use Fusion and Kaioken and lose to stop "why didn't they just..." arguments.

radditsu

Much more effective way to use a Spirit Bomb!

I like how they also had them use Fusion and Kaioken and lose to stop "why didn't they just..." arguments.

People are mad because Potara fusion goes away after an hour when its been fucking established when they fought buu 20 years ago it wears off. Why can't people just be happy. This was on par with the Cell death and the Family Kamehameha from the second Broly movie in regards to pathos.

This arc has been the most consistent and structured arc in Dragon Ball. Piccolo Daimo may be second.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I always assumed that it wore off because physics worked different inside of Buu, however even if the characters said that in universe, it was a guess.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Well he isn't the one to split Goku and Vegeta apart but I knew the King of Everything would be involved in the end of the arc somehow. Assume now that he's going to scold everyone a bit and send everyone back to their correct timelines, destroying the time machine in the process and ending future Trunks story.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I really wish this episode had been broken out into 2 or 3 episodes it was too much too fast. Loved that Trunks was the one to get the kill on Zamasu but was a little cheesed out by the corny energy lending thing.

radditsu

I really wish this episode had been broken out into 2 or 3 episodes it was too much too fast. Loved that Trunks was the one to get the kill on Zamasu but was a little cheesed out by the corny energy lending thing.

I think it worked well. How could you fill 22 minutes of trunks wrecking a dude as a finale? They could have stretched out the Vegeto fight a bit more....but those dudes put the money on the page with that fight. Plus its not exactly over yet.. They killed an immortal gods body...not his soul

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I think it worked well. How could you fill 22 minutes of trunks wrecking a dude as a finale? They could have stretched out the Vegeto fight a bit more....but those dudes put the money on the page with that fight. Plus its not exactly over yet.. They killed an immortal gods body...not his soul

Please... We won't see zamasu again

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Not quite sure how I feel about the resolution to all of that. Seems pretty... lacking. Basically just send Trunks and Mai back to an earlier point in the future timeline even though they already exist there? No happy ending this time I guess.

Cybsled

Not quite sure how I feel about the resolution to all of that. Seems pretty... lacking. Basically just send Trunks and Mai back to an earlier point in the future timeline even though they already exist there? No happy ending this time I guess.

Because it is multiverse time travel, unless they convinced Zeno to resurrect everyone in the destroyed future, they didn't have many options. Making a future timeline where Zamasu/Goku Black didn't kill everyone is probably the best option for them rather than having Future Trunks and Future Mai chill in the present.

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
I did enjoy when Zeno casually obliterated Future Trunks's entire universe. When they say don't fuck with Zeno, they mean it.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
O rly?

I did lol at Goku's solution for both problems, though (Zamasu and finding a friend for Zeno)
Well at least I was right about him being the solution to everything, including himself needing a friend lol.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Rumors are new arc involves Hit (fuck yes) coming back to do a hit (lol) on Goku for some reason or another. I hope it's true.

Cybsled

Could be interesting, since they already set him up as someone who can adapt to any power change if you give him a chance.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I want to catch up on this. Where are you guys streaming it from? I don't watch anime so saying "the usual sites" won't help me.