Dragon Ball Super

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
They hinted at a bit of an out during Black's monologe. He mentioned that he is protected from time changes because of the ring, so if they manage to get it off him he should theoretically disappear.

Yeah they have to cut the ring off Lord of the Rings Style. The rings protect the user from time changes. Once the ring is off Beerus destroying the Black/Zamasu takes effect. I just hope after this entire arc Trunks sticks around for the rest of the series.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
They hinted at a bit of an out during Black's monologe. He mentioned that he is protected from time changes because of the ring, so if they manage to get it off him he should theoretically disappear.
I'm not sure that he would disappear instantly and I hope not since that would be kind of anti-climatic. I would think however that he would no longer be able to that damage heal instant powerup thing he does which I'm guessing is him warping time somehow to heal himself and take advantage of the Saiyan powerup.

radditsu

I'm not sure that he would disappear instantly and I hope not since that would be kind of anti-climatic. I would think however that he would no longer be able to that damage heal instant powerup thing he does which I'm guessing is him warping time somehow to heal himself and take advantage of the Saiyan powerup.

Yeah he seems like the first saiyan blood villan who actually exploits the zenkai boost. Outside that ONE time Vegeta did it wayyy back in Freiza times.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I was thinking about it, and though the answer is probably "Time Ring = Ultimate Protection", Zamasu is now the Supreme Kai of his Universe (both Zamasu's), which means the same rules should apply ie Beerus/Surpeme Kai being part of a pair, if one dies the other dies too.

So did Zamasu kill the future-timeline God of Destruction of his universe and was just protected via the Time Ring? He did mention he killed all the others, so probably so. Or maybe that universes God of Destruction is going to show up eventually? Would be interesting.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No, no, they mentioned they did that - i'm saying that since Zamasu is the Kaioshin of HIS universe (Universe 10, Our Kaioshin/Beerus is Universe 7), he is in essence paired with the God of Destruction for Universe 10 as well, as Beerus and Kaioshin were paired for Universe 7. Since he has gone around and killed every god in every other universe, so he claims, does that mean he somehow skipped out on the pairing with his universes's God of Destruction and killed him also?

Or does Universe 10 still have a God of Destruction that cannot die, because it would in turn cause Zamasu to disappear? I mean granted they are all currently on Future Earth in Future Universe 7, but i'm just speculating at this point. I mean, if that is the case, and I highly doubt they would do it, perhaps an easier method of eliminating both immortal Zamasu/Goku Black would be to go and take out Universe 10's God of Destruction. Pure speculation, but just fun to think about.

Last edited:

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Beerus was already dead in Trunks' timeline - he perished when Supreme Kai died during the fight against Dabura/Babidi. That's why Zamasu chose that world for his Zero Mortal plan.

radditsu

Beerus was already dead in Trunks' timeline - he perished when Supreme Kai died during the fight against Dabura/Babidi. That's why Zamasu chose that world for his Zero Mortal plan.

I missed the fact he died. I thought he just got hurt.

radditsu

Trunks rocks, they draw Piccolo too young, And Gohan finally has an interaction that makes him realize that he is a fucking asshole, at least i hope anyway. Def a blow off episode after the hype of the last one. Goku gets another attack. But I always love a good kami house training montage. Sherlock Beerus is continuing to be on the case. That Cat just can't stop caring :)

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Thought this was another great episode even though it wasn't as action heavy as last. Hope we get to see Vegeta kick some ass next week. Wonder what Beerus's hand in all of this will be.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Beerus is Universe 7, I was referring to the God of Destruction for Universe 10 (Zamasu's Universe). But it's just speculation so it doesn't matter.

I get the feeling though that Beerus is gonna have Gowasu go clean up his mess, but Gowasu is going to meet a horrible fate somehow. Oh, and there's like no way in fuck the Mafuba ends up actually working. I find it difficult to fathom that Roshi happens to know a technique that will work on immortal gods. LOL at Vegeta getting irritated with Bulma for constantly saying "don't worry Goku will beat them" instead of her own husband.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Im digging on this story line tho, i wonder how much new material they have all together for Super

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Beerus is Universe 7, I was referring to the God of Destruction for Universe 10 (Zamasu's Universe). But it's just speculation so it doesn't matter.

I get the feeling though that Beerus is gonna have Gowasu go clean up his mess, but Gowasu is going to meet a horrible fate somehow. Oh, and there's like no way in fuck the Mafuba ends up actually working. I find it difficult to fathom that Roshi happens to know a technique that will work on immortal gods. LOL at Vegeta getting irritated with Bulma for constantly saying "don't worry Goku will beat them" instead of her own husband.
I got you. My guess would be that Beerus killed the Supreme Kai in Universe 10 shortly after killing Gowasu. They made mention that was step one in his Zero Mortals plan.

If the Mafuba actually plays a significant role in dispatching Black and Zamasu, then it will be kind of a cheesy deux ex. But I have a feeling it's not going to work out for them it's just an excuse to get some side characters some screen time and do a little fan service.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Im digging on this story line tho, i wonder how much new material they have all together for Super
No idea but hopefully they can make it to 150+ episodes. At the very least they still have the whole multi Universe tournament.

radditsu

No idea but hopefully they can make it to 150+ episodes. At the very least they still have the whole multi Universe tournament.

More than GT, Less than DBZ i would assume. Especially since the arcs are much more compressed than DBZ. 150 sounds about right.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I got you. My guess would be that Beerus killed the Supreme Kai in Universe 10 shortly after killing Gowasu. They made mention that was step one in his Zero Mortals plan.

If the Mafuba actually plays a significant role in dispatching Black and Zamasu, then it will be kind of a cheesy deux ex. But I have a feeling it's not going to work out for them it's just an excuse to get some side characters some screen time and do a little fan service.

I'm assuming you meant Zamasu/Black killed the Supreme Kai in Universe 10, but that's what I was saying lol, Zamasu IS the Supreme Kai of Universe 10. That's what Kaioshin means. So hypothetically the God of Destruction from Universe 10 could still be alive. But yeah, retarded speculation of mine aside I don't think it's ever gonna actually get to that.

I'm betting if anything he'll end up using the Mafuba to seal one of them, best case scenario. There's no way at least one of them doesn't get disintegrated by a finishing ki blast of some variety before this is over. I'm kinda curious as to who will give the finishing blow, I mean the obvious choice would be Goku but the whole arc is about Trunks trying to save his own future. So who knows.

radditsu

I'm assuming you meant Zamasu/Black killed the Supreme Kai in Universe 10, but that's what I was saying lol, Zamasu IS the Supreme Kai of Universe 10. That's what Kaioshin means. So hypothetically the God of Destruction from Universe 10 could still be alive. But yeah, retarded speculation of mine aside I don't think it's ever gonna actually get to that.

I'm betting if anything he'll end up using the Mafuba to seal one of them, best case scenario. There's no way at least one of them doesn't get disintegrated by a finishing ki blast of some variety before this is over. I'm kinda curious as to who will give the finishing blow, I mean the obvious choice would be Goku but the whole arc is about Trunks trying to save his own future. So who knows.

This whole arc takes from the Androids arc really closely, I don't think trunks ends up ending it.

Maybe Gohan comes in at the last minute and goes Super Saiyan Blue 2 and ends it!

But no its Goku, because its the Goku show.