Dragon Ball Super

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I want Japanese voices. =( So unusual that it's impossible to find the Japanese w/English subs version.

Column_sl

shitlord
English voices aren't bad in the movie, except for Goku. I've gotten so used to the Japanese voice that it's like trying to make Mickey Mouse sound more masculine.

The shared voice between Goku, and his sons, and the fact it deepens when he uses the different Saiyan levels is part of the magic to me.

Also stop being shut ins, and go watch this movie in the theater so they make more.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Heh any of you watch SAO Abridged? I prefer this Kirito way more than the real one.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Almost at the point where Bulma gets slapped by Beerus (Bills?) in the anime since it's following the movie.

Chris

Potato del Grande
This is weird as fuck and but oddly enjoying it. It's the opposite of Dragon Ball GT with a much lighter tone.

Still not as retarded as Bleach.

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
I really like it too. It's like the best of Dragonball and DBZ mashed together. Closer to Dragonball in spirit, though.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
The animation and characters are weak but the story itself is entertaining - its better than DBGT but inferior to anything else and thats mainly bc of the dumbed down animation and the lack of any kind of semblance of emotion in the show.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Really digging this series so far! I know a ton of its fanservice, but its my fanservice and I like it.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
The animation and characters are weak but the story itself is entertaining - its better than DBGT but inferior to anything else and thats mainly bc of the dumbed down animation and the lack of any kind of semblance of emotion in the show.
Some episodes are really well animated and some are really poor. Very similar to Naruto in that regard, probably multiple studios animating the show.

radditsu

The last 5 have been top notch. The whole Tournament really. They had a ton of rushing in the beginning, but they really stepped up their game at the end of the arc.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah the movie retellings were dogshit in my opinion. The tournament has been enjoyable, but now we have Goku 10x stronger than Vegeta?

Come on. I could understand him using Kaio-Ken but to go straight to 10x? Poor Vegeta. It's the Goku show again!

Also, mighty big nipples saved the day.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
10x stronger for a pretty fleeting moment. He wont be able to use it again for who knows how long, maybe we never even see it again.

I expect at some point that Goku and Vegeta will fuse again to create the real super saiyan god for a final showdown with Beerus.

Caliane

Heh any of you watch SAO Abridged? I prefer this Kirito way more than the real one.

haha. god SAO is so dumb.

edits. ps, actually watching these. and this really is way better. Kirito acting and talking like a 16yr old Vidya tryhard is just perfect. the parody really does add a good number of rpg/mmo cliche jokes, that the original series totally flaked on.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Perhaps, Whis keeps saying if they worked together they'd give Beerus a run for his money. But idk if they'll ever fuse again, Vegeta seemed pretty pissed about having to use the potarro earrings the first time around so.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Ep 28 is when Champa shows up and challenges Beerus to the tournament.

Perhaps, Whis keeps saying if they worked together they'd give Beerus a run for his money. But idk if they'll ever fuse again, Vegeta seemed pretty pissed about having to use the potarro earrings the first time around so.
Yeah, still waiting on Goku and Vegeta to realize what Whis was talking about, dodging/reacting without thinking. That will be their next big power boost.

radditsu

10x stronger for a pretty fleeting moment. He wont be able to use it again for who knows how long, maybe we never even see it again.

I expect at some point that Goku and Vegeta will fuse again to create the real super saiyan god for a final showdown with Beerus.
Yeah Kaioken is not a sustainable way to increase power to be at any of the other dudes (Beerus/Champa) level. They are going to have to fuse or go back through the super sayian progression again SS2Blue SS3Blue. However, I really do not expect them to fight Beerus, Champa, or Hit again. We never got an "equal" rematch with Vegeta again. Goku was humoring Vegeta in the Buu arc. We rarely get real 'rematches' and when we do it's usually squash matches where Pikkon or some new Sayian comes and one punches the previous villian. I think Gohan is going to get some power up at some point to get close to Vegeta and Goku again, other than that I really don't know what they can do character wise, unless Xenoverse Trunks shows up and/or they expand to the other universes.