Dragon Ball Super

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Speaking of Dragon Ball, the next Abridged Episode came out recently and it is pretty funny.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
According to the preview they are going to do a TON to get it to SSJ2 Gohan. aka the best fucking moment, especially in its original language. The two other cuts just do not flow as well.

In Super, SSRose is coming and it looks like vegeta is going to fight first, so it means he gets to lose.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
That last episode was the best I've seen so far. So will they do the dance, fusion and make a SSJ Celery Green? Before or after the oblig 2 days of storyline filler? Or just use that plot armor trump card from his new bestie "king of everything" button?

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah probably, only to inevitably lead to (now that we know Black and Zamasu aren't the same person) them fusing with their Potara earrings into the ultimate bad guy form for the final battle.

radditsu

Trunks (who goes blue) VS Zamasu and Goku starts not playing at all and goes toe to toe with Black, However since they are idiots saiyans they dont realize they should swap because trunks with a sword can be in a better position to fight an "armed" opponent.

Goku Kamehameha's and wins. Or turns green then Kamehamehas'.

Vegeta gets crazy strong from the Zenkai Boost.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I don't think there will be any fusions here it's such a lame deus ex and it would contradict Goku and Vegeta both saying they don't want to do that again. I am curious how they're gonna get themselves out of this situation it seems like SSJ Rose Black is too much to handle at this point. They don't have any senzus and Vegeta has a fucking puncture wound through his gut. Although I'm guessing the reason they introduced future Yajirobe in the last episode was so he has a senzus he's been saving and will give to Vegeta. Either way it doesn't feel like this is the "final battle" of the arc I feel like there is a lot left to come. Or I hope so anyway because this is finally getting really intense.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I do think however that Black and Zamasu will fuse since they've gone out of their way to point out what happens when two people put Potaras on the opposite ears and they just happen to be wearing one Potaras each.

radditsu

I don't think there will be any fusions here it's such a lame deus ex and it would contradict Goku and Vegeta both saying they don't want to do that again. I am curious how they're gonna get themselves out of this situation it seems like SSJ Rose Black is too much to handle at this point. They don't have any senzus and Vegeta has a fucking puncture wound through his gut. Although I'm guessing the reason they introduced future Yajirobe in the last episode was so he has a senzus he's been saving and will give to Vegeta. Either way it doesn't feel like this is the "final battle" of the arc I feel like there is a lot left to come. Or I hope so anyway because this is finally getting really intense.

Goku should have sensus. They got a mess when healing future trunks.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Pretty good episode but there was some pretty dumb shit like them being able to rescue Vegeta using smoke grenades.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I was thinking about the fusion stuff the other day, and realized everything Gogeta wasn't canon was it?

Only time he went Gogeta was in GT, which wasn't canon iirc, and during that one movie against Janemba which had Pikkon in it, and that entire Pikkon/tourney arc was just anime filler wasn't it?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Gogeta happened during movie 12.

I was totally expecting Gokou to use the button that he got from the emperor to save them.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah that was my point though, he's only ever shown up in GT and in a movie, never the manga, so I don't have any hopes for Gogeta making an appearance in this new anime.

radditsu

Yeah that was my point though, he's only ever shown up in GT and in a movie, never the manga, so I don't have any hopes for Gogeta making an appearance in this new anime.

The only reason Gogeta didnt appear and beat buu is because the movie was in production, and did not want the two endings to be similar. There is nothing preventing them from using it.

I am really impressed with the episode, even though zamasu was playing with him Super Saiyan 2 Trunks is pretty strong, much more in line with the Super manga, who had him even with SS3 goku. Trunks has a ton of room of growth and I hope they keep it going.

Super Saiyan blue is officially the suck now tho. In the show (not the movies) blue has constantly got its ass kicked.

Fadaar

That guy
Watched the first episode then decided to shelf this for a while (because DB shows are so slow) is it worth marathoning yet?

radditsu

Watched the first episode then decided to shelf this for a while (because DB shows are so slow) is it worth marathoning yet?

Its rough animation until after frieza. It is REALLY good around the tournament/black arc.