Eating fish contaminated by Fukushima is probably ok

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Screenshotted>
How many tons do I have to eat before health damage?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Unpeeled. You gotta keep it wrapped up, man!

Loser Araysar

<Screenshotted>
Bit if its peeled I can mush up a lot more bananas and pump them into my rectum like a slurry

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Bananas are your enemy... or enema considering the direction this thread is going.

rrr_img_55605.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Not when Fukushima #3 is currently venting radioactive steam and possibly in the midst of either another meltdown or its corium is hitting the groundwater and that goes unreported in the MSM.

smile.png
Enjoy your PBFT.
Holy fuck, I literally got sent this linkhttp://nsnbc.me/2013/12/30/tepco-qui...3-melting-now/by the resident conspiracy theorists here at work almost exactly an hour before he posted this. Aside from all the "might be" rife in this article, with my limited response time I tried to point out how 89 tons is an insignificant number compared to the approximately 5.5 quadrillion tons our atmosphere consists of, but I got the "but it's radioactive, and the jetstream" answers. So please, oh Rerolled, bestow your magic upon me!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I thoroughly enjoyed that eating 1 banana was equivalent to eating a banana. I am literally slapping my knee.

Loser Araysar

<Screenshotted>
The lulz capped off with sex being equal to half a banana

Loser Araysar

<Screenshotted>
Holy fuck, I literally got sent this linkhttp://nsnbc.me/2013/12/30/tepco-qui...3-melting-now/by the resident conspiracy theorists here at work almost exactly an hour before he posted this. Aside from all the "might be" rife in this article, with my limited response time I tried to point out how 89 tons is an insignificant number compared to the approximately 5.5 quadrillion tons our atmosphere consists of, but I got the "but it's radioactive, and the jetstream" answers. So please, oh Rerolled, bestow your magic upon me!
Bro just send them the banana chart

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Tell them they need to put air-tight polythene bags over their headsimmediatelyto prevent contamination.

Szlia

I eat at least a banana a day, so it's just like spending my life on top of a nuclear power plant
frown.png

To make things worse I also eat a lot of tuna
frown.png

So long and thanks for all the fish...

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jesus ate a lot of fish too. Maybe all the mercury caused him to go clinically insane and he was delusional thinking he was the son of god...
and people just followed along...
woah...
I think I cracked the code...

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The lulz capped off with sex being equal to half a banana
It depends on the guy. Personally I'm packing at least 5/8 of a banana and I'm not talking about one of those little finger bananas either if you know what I'm sayin.