Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
You're actually not allowed to listen to that album without your thumb in your ass.
Achtung Baby is so much better. No fingers required.

The power of the music is such that your butthole fingers itself. Or is that Discotheque? I don't remember.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Achtung Baby is so much better. No fingers required.

The power of the music is such that your butthole fingers itself. Or is that Discotheque? I don't remember.
Sir, this is the Elden Ring thread. That means you need to play the song while sitting on a sub woofer with a dildo attached to it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Gesturing ahead

Elden-Ring-How-to-Complete-the-Goldmask-Questline~2.jpg

ut9gav32xdm81~3.jpg

Amazing quest line in the end

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I don't even want to tease anything. This one makes me smirk, a lot. Consider a golden order alt char.
I know brother coryn is tied into it, I started something with him. But he left RTH and I never found him again. Something I’ll have to look up probably.

• 1Like

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I know brother coryn is tied into it, I started something with him. But he left RTH and I never found him again. Something I’ll have to look up probably.
He leaves Roundtable Hold the first time you step foot in Altus Plateau (you may need to talk to him first). Then, you can find him right by the map stone in south Altus Plateau. You'll need to tell him where Goldmask is to advance the quest.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kiki

Log Wizard
Gesturing ahead

Amazing quest line in the end

His armor is the best. (after melania, I just beat the game essentially naked like this because after that everything was a breeze. Just a chick with a stache burning inside wearing some rags and a codpiece)

1649870406849.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
I'm convinced they buffed Malenia. I didn't have nearly this much trouble with her on my original character (STR build). I can avoid her anime attack pretty consistently now but the host of other quick attacks just gives her too much healing over time, and she wrecks me during the second phase. Her staggers and interrupts are also weirdly inconsistent. She heals too much off a summons for it to be of any use.

Oddly, I haven't had ONE coop partner in 20 or so tries live past her first phase so I don't know WTF is going on there. It doesn't really bother me or anything since I'm just trying her for 20-30 mins a night before buggering off to do something else; but I just can't really understand why I'm finding it so tough this time round. All the other bosses are dead. I'm using a STR/DEX build alternating between Dark Moon Blade and Moonveil with throwing in some spells when I feel like it. Curious.

Just started a FAITH/STR run through and I guess that will probably be it until DLC.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I'm convinced they buffed Malenia. I didn't have nearly this much trouble with her on my original character (STR build). I can avoid her anime attack pretty consistently now but the host of other quick attacks just gives her too much healing over time, and she wrecks me during the second phase. Her staggers and interrupts are also weirdly inconsistent. She heals too much off a summons for it to be of any use.

Oddly, I haven't had ONE coop partner in 20 or so tries live past her first phase so I don't know WTF is going on there. It doesn't really bother me or anything since I'm just trying her for 20-30 mins a night before buggering off to do something else; but I just can't really understand why I'm finding it so tough this time round. All the other bosses are dead. I'm using a STR/DEX build alternating between Dark Moon Blade and Moonveil with throwing in some spells when I feel like it. Curious.

Just started a FAITH/STR run through and I guess that will probably be it until DLC.
Try her on your first character again and see if she still wrecks you? Since you beat it on that char you should be able to do a bit better than your second at least. Maybe your second character is just a scrub.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Try her on your first character again and see if she still wrecks you? Since you beat it on that char you should be able to do a bit better than your second at least. Maybe your second character is just a scrub.

How does one go about doing this?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

I'll come fuck her up

• 1Solidarity

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider

I help people with her all the time and haven't noticed any differences. Try str/arc with fingerprint shield and swarm of flies using dragon communion seal. Only need 48str, 40arc, 11faith. Prob the easiest build I've used vs her

• 1Moron
  • 1Like