Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

kroenen

Regimen Morum
So last week I thought I'd completed the whole DLC including wiping all the bosses/minibosses and Furnace Golems from the map, only to find out there is a second Divine beast Dancing Lion hidden in the Rauh ancient ruins. Thought I was thorough, but apparently not.

lyd5md4v3q351.jpg

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
There's so many hidden crevasses in this game. I missed the fp regen amulet and armor set you can see above you on the ledge where you very first start. Blessed blue dew talisman and oathseeker armor set. You basically have to watch all the "did you miss this" videos on YouTube.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

I mean of course input reading is a thing. If they didn’t do that, they wouldn’t be able to respond to what you’re doing. So they’d either have to evade completely randomly and nonsensically, or not evade at all.

It comes down to tuning the rates and delays.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
I know it's kind of old news but I was tying up some loose ends in the main game after I finished the expansion.

Is Fia running around giving everyone death AIDS?

The two NPCs that defend her, Lionel and Rogier are both dead in the game. Fia tells you she's been giving it up to Rogier in her dialogue, and you find a deathbed companion dress next to Lionels corpse.

She also brings three random tarnished into the fight that she probably had some struggle sessions with. And then there's that dragon. Did she fuck the dragon to death too?

And of course you get sapped by her balachins blessing which sounds like she was giving you head and blessed you by stealing your vitality when she was done.

Such an odd quest line.

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
So, let me get this straight...this chick...is fighting Radahn on two different systems...at the same time....using a controller for one and a dance pad for the other?

• 1Truth!

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
So, let me get this straight...this chick...is fighting Radahn on two different systems...at the same time....using a controller for one and a dance pad for the other?

No.

Two nerds she sells bath water to are fighting Radahn. She's just moving her tits and ass around while more nerds tip her for her leet skillz.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It’s quite something isn’t it?
What a time to be alive.

• 1Truth!

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
No.

Two nerds she sells bath water to are fighting Radahn. She's just moving her tits and ass around while more nerds tip her for her leet skillz.
That’s actually a more plausible explanation, not to mention one I can feel better about having still not beaten that fucker myself.

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I think it's real, to be honest. To keep up that level of synchonization between another player for hours and hours is really unrealistic. All her steps are on display so you can see whether they misalign to the actions on the screen or not. Usually when you see fakes like that they are not streamed or are for short fights.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I think it's real, to be honest. To keep up that level of synchonization between another player for hours and hours is really unrealistic. All her steps are on display so you can see whether they misalign to the actions on the screen or not. Usually when you see fakes like that they are not streamed or are for short fights.

Yeah, her dance pad gameplay is 100% legit. I don't know about using a controller to do another fight at the same time, but I'd be surprised if she was faking any of this given her extremely high level of legit talent. No reason to fake something slightly more impressive.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
How dare you insinuate she is not legit. Also how has it been two days and Gavinmad Gavinmad hasn’t come to her defend her honor? Bro is slipping.

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I love my Mimic Tear (Jimmy). Crutch #1.
Blasphemous Blade is too good not to use. Crutch #2
None of the shields look really cool. Crutch #3 but in all fairness guard counters are awesome.

Beat the dlc today, excellent content. Biggest complaint is that the final area is lacklustre, should have been leyndell v2.0. All the boss fights felt fair, I did beat them post nerfs so there is that to consider. Took me so long because I started a new character after the dlc released and I suck at the game, hence the crutches, but I am having fun.

Doing the dlc before burning the erdtree doesn’t do anything though I still haven’t burnt the thing because I am stuck on Melenia. Autocorrect fucking hates her name and I still think it’s it not a well designed fight but whatever.

Unquestionably one of the greatest games ever made. I want more.

• 1Like