Elite: Dangerous (Kickstarted Sandbox Space Flight Sim)

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Near or over 20% influence in the system and definitely a pirate faction, has names with drug or mafia in the title, probably some others. Also there's some pirate organizations like Gold Raiders or Jet Family or something that are larger than a single system faction, those seem to be the best.
I just got the Hors system permit, which has a staggering 26.8% Anarchy "Clan of Hors" in its faction list.

But it's federation territory, with a repair rearm refuel station in it.

Federation influence is only at 56.7%, but security is listed at Medium, which may be too much.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Where does it even list security level? NM I see it on some systems.

I haven't gotten any progression missions past Lieutenant, so I don't think I can get there.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Anarchy "Clan of Hors".
Sounds like a fun party.
biggrin.png

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Apparently every single Federation subfaction sees me as an ally now.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What did you do to raise federation faction? I've made easily 20 allies now, but fed is still friendly - so is Empire now, even though I've never been there.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Did a lot of missions and turned in a lot of bounties I guess.

I did a lot of those liberate slaves/donate food missions.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
had to go through some boxes at my other place over xmas break to clear up some room but couldn't throw these away. I still prefer the fully offline-noone-screws-my-universe play of yesteryear but with full sim set-up and todays techDangerousis a good enough replacement that it's certainly going to keep me in my seat for the next few years and hopefully beyond

rrr_img_87241.jpg

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
I did end up picking this up the other night. My experience in this genre is Freelancer (and I just only played and completed that single player campaign a couple months ago). So far, I've tinkered with voice attack setting up voice commands, which is very cool so far. I'm completely lost in game though. I've docked and taken off a few times, managed to buy 4 barrels of biowaste somehow, but no clue where to sell it. Tried to go a to a couple different places only to have the game tell me I didn't have enough fuel. Once I figure out how to make a little money things should smooth out, but right now I just mostly stare at the UI lost.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Is this game worth 250 bucks? Cause realistically that's what I'd need to spend for the game + reliable HOTAS.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I haven't even played much and am trying to use it as a reason to get an x52 and either head tracking or build a case for VR later, lol.

Instead I'm sure I'll just end up with the 3d.