EQ Never

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I don't live in Detroit just near it. It could burn down tomorrow and I could give 2 fucks. Anyway, still waiting on that win prediction.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I don't live in Detroit just near it. It could burn down tomorrow and I could give 2 fucks. Anyway, still waiting on that win prediction.
In this genre? With the kind of incestuous no talent faggots that keep getting hired? Never.

However, the next biggest smash hit from a gaming perspective will be Beyond Two Souls From Quantic Dream.

Now these guys...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantic_Dream

These guys fucking ROCK.

We should make a sub section for David Cage over anything else.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Maybe the genre would improve if you quit buying their games. Hmmm? But sadly your hypocrite ass still buys them and plays them.

The point is you are not saying anything these people don't already know.

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
jesus christ. This thread is fucking epic.

I lurked on here and FoH for a lot of years. I had to make an account to post on this thread.

Why are people so angry here?

I'm hoping the game is awesome! Capture the old feelings we all had in EQ1. However if it sucks so what!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Every time you reply to me I think of this TV show.

rrr_img_38067.jpg

rrr_img_38068.png

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You stalked me at a whole other forum dude.

Put the lotion in the basket before it gets the hose again.

Edit: I secretly love you. You are the Lex Luthor of my anonymous Internet life.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I love you too.
I regret the neg I gave you now. *shamespiral*
frown.png

I cannot wait to see the reactions when you fish in a barrel morons (Qwerty and Tad10) find out you can sell content you create... For station coins to purchase other store stuff with)
Why would I care? I don't create videogame content, I use and abuse videogame content. I'm much more interested in EQN's procedurally generated content and how what you've caused to happen affects others and much, much more interested in whether or not EQN is DCUO meets VG combat (which I think is likely these days the more I think about it).

In any event, as I'm sure I'll run into you in-game in about two months in null sec a.k.a. Odus, at which point, I'll drop a giant pile of the monkey poop on you for today's and yesterday's bullshit.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
(I will say this though. The online content system is going to piss some people off... I cannot wait to see the reactions when you fish in a barrel morons (Qwerty and Tad10) find out you can sell content you create... For station coins to purchase other store stuff with)
Dude... I'm sorry... But that sounds fucking awesome to me
frown.png

Maybe I'm some kind of loser for thinking that... But I have been itching to create EQ content for 14 years... But im in the beer industry, not gaming... I would have done it for free and you're telling me I get station cash? Would I prefer actual cash? Of course - but ill take SC and be pleased as punch.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I regret the neg I gave you now. *shamespiral*
frown.png

Why would I care? I don't create videogame content, I use and abuse videogame content. I'm much more interested in EQN's procedurally generated content and how what you've caused to happen affects others and much, much more interested in whether or not EQN is DCUO meets VG combat (which I think is likely these days the more I think about it).

In any event, as I'm sure I'll run into you in-game in about two months in null sec a.k.a. Odus, at which point, I'll drop a giant pile of the monkey poop on you for today's and yesterday's bullshit.
I wonder if they will have monkey poop available in the cash shop. Like snowballs in WoW.