EQ Never

The online content system is going to piss some people off... I cannot wait to see the reactions when you fish in a barrel morons (Qwerty and Tad10) find out you can sell content you create... For station coins to purchase other store stuff with)
Ehhh I'm the one who still plays Vanguard occasionally and saw how they raped that game with the new cash store. If you bothered to read any of my posts you would know how aware I am of this stuff.

Just because I think you are a lunatic asshole, doesn't mean I think EQ Next will be perfect. You are not a martyr. It's not the world vs you. It's not EQ Next vs Utnayan. Or anything like that. Stop thinking you are special. You aren't. You are surrounded by other naysayers, and even the few people who have some hope for the game are pretty apprehensive about it. You just want attention because you're a little bitch.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
It's not vanguard without falling 2 or 3 feet and hitching for a good 20 seconds every time you cross a chunk. How fucking hard was it to just cache all adjacent chunks anyway.

They should of just used the hero engine.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still butt hurt about the fake picture?
Lol I never was. That was your one funny moment of the year..

I don't know if I told you but a fan site had that pic posted a few months ago. I had to tell them it wasn't real. just the tears thing is pretty played out. We need new material. You're not the type to invent it...

If you say so. But we know you ran over there to submit it
wink.png

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I wonder if they will have monkey poop available in the cash shop. Like snowballs in WoW.
It's not "monkey poop" it's "the monkey poop" like "the quantitative easing" and "the deflation." And we can only hope.

/first 30 seconds related

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I am currently making vanguard in a browser if anyone is interested.
He's still going:

https://twitter.com/FoHForums

Fires of Heaven ?@FoHForums 12 Jun
@DaveGeorgeson EverQuest Browser Client in Unity3D #eqnext

@terryjmichaels EverQuest Browser Client in Unity3D

@Rosierap EverQuest Browser Client in Unity3D

@JButlerSOE EverQuest Browser Client in Unity3D

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
After seeing that type of customer attention, I question why, after being let down so many times, that so many people come back to the SOE well. What is going to be different this time?
To answer that question - I am happy with the way PS2 turned out and the more open development and information approach they take with that game. If they follow through the same on EQN then I'm optimistic about it's future (wether the gameplay is for me is another question ofc).

After pondering that caveat a bit I decided to check my own sources to find out if the Information that comes out next week will paint the picture of a game I want to play. The result speaks for itself (seehttp://goo.gl/ZV1ss4).

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
To answer that question - I am happy with the way PS2 turned out and the more open development and information approach they take with that game. If they follow through the same on EQN then I'm optimistic about it's future (wether the gameplay is for me is another question ofc).

After pondering that caveat a bit I decided to check my own sources to find out if the Information that comes out next week will paint the picture of a game I want to play. The result speaks for itself (seehttp://goo.gl/ZV1ss4).
That was Matt Higby though and a result of his... Actually being qualified to do the job.

Qwerty - Let's get drunk and play Vanguard tonight.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Best way to get this thread cookin is to break out the big fat fact cock and start slapping people in the face with EQN spoliers IMO..