EQ Never

Quaid

Trump's Staff
If that kid didn't get any time because the Feds got him to roll over on his buddies, this is gonna be epic.

Landmark Takish Workshop 2015 - YouTube
elves/takish.
mind you, it's not the winners and as such some look a bit too scifi. (note.. part of the competition was to make destroyed/abandoned buildings). the style is easy to be gaudy/90's-ish; fewer people have managed to make it look good compared to other competitions. glad that the style isn't, what now is troupish, lotr-esc.

fyi, there's a recent (workshop #41 ??) proof of concept video of part of qeynos. in it, they just slapped together some of the winners' builds together.

Bruman

Golden Squire
Is the Halas stuff recent? I mean, years into it, surely they're not still showing off fucking concept art instead of stuff they've built?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is the Halas stuff recent? I mean, years into it, surely they're not still showing off fucking concept art instead of stuff they've built?
They need the community to build it for free duh. Like they would have real in game models.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
There is no point in paying attention to this game until at least a year from now.

I can only imagine how barren the Landmark servers are.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Thank god they're working on doors first. As everyone knows from years of patchnotes, Doors are the most critical part of any EverQuest game.

Siliconemelons

Thank god they're working on doors first. As everyone knows from years of patchnotes, Doors are the most critical part of any EverQuest game.
Yes indeed, but what side of the (door) debate are you on?! Should ogers, invisable or otherwise be able to block them!!

Felmega_sl

shitlord
Im starting to doubt the professional ability of the EQN team. To explain further, I am negatively wondering whether this team has the skill to put this difficult project together.
frown.png

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
They can't even run their 16 yr old game properly. I'm an optimistic person, and I currently think it's more likely Pantheon is released.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
They can't even run their 16 yr old game properly. I'm an optimistic person, and I currently think it's more likely Pantheon is released.
The way to run a 16 year old game 'properly' is to put as few resources as possible into it to keep whatever small revenue it generates going. No more, no less.

Players that bitch about ancient MMOs with poor customer service and implementation always make me giggle a bit.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Quaid, you're right but I hear even EQ1 bleeds money so they're fucking something up if that's true. At least the servers are still up.

On topic: this new update is off the hinges. Doors man. I fucking love doors.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Quaid, you're right but I hear even EQ1 bleeds money so they're fucking something up if that's true. At least the servers are still up.

On topic: this new update is off the hinges. Doors man. I fucking love doors.
If EQ1 was bleeding money, the game would be put out to pasture. You can bet on that.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Vanguard was left to rot for years with no audience. I'm not saying it can't make money, I'm just saying they'd probably have to cut a bunch of salaries and merge teams and change management and oh yeah that's what just happened.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
There's no way EQ1 bleeds money. Anyone still playing eq on the reg is gonna be subbed + whaling on the shop.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
Im starting to doubt the professional ability of the EQN team. To explain further, I am negatively wondering whether this team has the skill to put this difficult project together.
frown.png
Starting ? They squandered the biggest IP in MMOs other than WoW.