EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Sorry, my mistake. Were you in TEQB on Aradune? That's kind of M&M2 in my head and that's probably why I thought that.
I was in Midnight Rations on Mangler, Treasures/Greed is Good on Mischief and didn't play on Aradune.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
What's all this bullshit about Mangler server AOW kills on the Teek thread? Relive your high school game winning tackles elsewhere, this thread is for people bragging about Severilous kills and arguing over poopsocks.

Causal ass "raiding" guilds leaving CT up all day Saturday.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
How much attention do I really need to pay to the monk weight-AC bonus issue? Leveling a monk for the first time ever.

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
How much attention do I really need to pay to the monk weight-AC bonus issue? Leveling a monk for the first time ever.
I'm playing a monk and my understanding is all it effects is your AC, so if you're getting hit and taking too much damage then I guess pay attention to it, but I'm living my best life and pretending like it doesn't matter

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Spent years as a monk, GoD to COTF on live. You definitely want your weight under 15. AC got hit hard back then, don't know about now.

It's surprising how easy it is to keep your weight under 15 as the game progresses, too. Monk gear tends to weigh basically nothing, and WR bags are plentiful as the game progresses. Back then coin had weight so that was the most annoying thing to manage, but now it's out of the picture.

I imagine monk weight is more of a problem in these early expansions when we aren't swimming in WR bags yet and people need to collect loot to sell. So maybe don't worry about staying under 15 too much at the moment, but it's something you want to get in the habit of as the game goes on.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I understood these tower expeditions to be 1 and done, but it appears you can repeat them? Each kill was nearly 3%, easy single pulls (CH crocs wtf) Sure you gotta wait 6 hours, but it's basically a solo daily for a chunk of XP while you lfg. Do you still get the same reward, like the coins? I ask because you don't get them from 2nd achieve but the expedition? If so I don't understand why people are deleting lvl 1 alts for coins as you can just run this 4 times in a day, and get the XP on real characters. Didn't even see if I could charm the spectre yet, that would just make it even easier.

Gonna just get them all all done now at 26, seems like something easy to repeat for some decent xp pp and currency. Even just for XP seems worth it.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I understood these tower expeditions to be 1 and done, but it appears you can repeat them? Each kill was nearly 3%, easy single pulls (CH crocs wtf) Sure you gotta wait 6 hours, but it's basically a solo daily for a chunk of XP while you lfg. Do you still get the same reward, like the coins? I ask because you don't get them from 2nd achieve but the expedition? If so I don't understand why people are deleting lvl 1 alts for coins as you can just run this 4 times in a day, and get the XP on real characters. Didn't even see if I could charm the spectre yet, that would just make it even easier.

Gonna just get them all all done now at 26, seems like something easy to repeat for some decent xp pp and currency. Even just for XP seems worth it.
People are farming the key quest for plat it seems.

Screenshot 2024-06-02 at 06-31-09 Anniversary Event on TLPs r_everquest.png

• 1Like

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
People are farming the key quest for plat it seems.

View attachment 531241

I figured it was the plat, that should have been nerfed to sliver or copper for these TLP. Gear is cool by me, handful of slots that fucks over kronolords, and I'm going to love it when I start leveling personas.

We gonna have a FV economy before end of June.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just figured there was another plat dupe and rolled my eyes. Its whatever, though. Means I can just skill up trade skills for a few bucks.

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
I do notice the guy so concerned Faceless was going to implode from bad morale because we lost OW Sev the other day doesn't seem to have similar concerns about a guild that socked Trakanon for 6 hours only to lose it. Weird huh.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Tlpman

Golden Knight of the Realm
I do notice the guy so concerned Faceless was going to implode from bad morale because we lost OW Sev the other day doesn't seem to have similar concerns about a guild that socked Trakanon for 6 hours only to lose it. Weird huh.
They must live up to their Relentless name.

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
All they had to do was keep the tower out. Now my pathetic amount of plat is worth even less.

You knew they would find a way to fuck it up.