EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Neckbeards over here trying to make some $$ on Krono flippin EQ while the chads are squeezing them shorts over at $GME. If only you EQ autists would apply your wrinkly brains to bigger markets.
I just like the krono.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Krono collecting is like a metagame to me, I just like doing it. Maybe I'll sell 'em all to someone I know (like I did on previous servers), maybe not, IDK. Up to 16 for this server which is low but it is what it is when I basically ignored any kind of krono-farming for the first week, when they're the easiest to acquire.

Also, anyone who isn't converting their plat into krono immediately whenever they cross the threshold is doing it wrong.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Not ideal that it was in as long as it was but that's actually something like a fix. Compared to past performance Teek continues to be an incredible achievement.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Makes sense. People were chain running those key quests for the 480p or whatever. Do that x6 in a box group(and with porter/speed its quick), over and over.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It's 435p per person in a level 60 group. The reward scales down to ~300 per person if you use level 2 mage groups.

With the amount of porting around/running/killing that needs to happen per quest there's no chance anyone was doing 10k/hr even with a full team of 6.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
It never occurred to me that with personas, I can finally be a necro with all the summons of a mage, just for the cost of levelling again. Just the water/food and bandages are useful without levelling him yet. I'll just level him when I start up my other box.

I mean I used to joke with an old mage guildy that they were just gonna get rid of the mage class and merge all the abilities with Necro, I ever expected it to actually happen lol.
Wait wtf? So that's what persona's are? How does it work for melee?

• 1Picard

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Wait wtf? So that's what persona's are? How does it work for melee?

He's saying he can summon up a day's worth of Magician junk on his Magician persona and then swap over never having to ask for or buy that junk again. Always having access to that package on a SK, BL, Nec or Shaman would be nice.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
He's saying he can summon up a day's worth of Magician junk on his Magician persona and then swap over never having to ask for or buy that junk again. Always having access to that package on a SK, BL, Nec or Shaman would be nice.
Oh ok, I thought it was like multiclassing.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
btw what the fuck is this lag? it is literally taking 5 minutes per zone atm, it's ridiculous

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Personas will probably make it take longer to zone was something they admitted even before they released LS. Do you have a bunch of them?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is/was server lag. all zoning taking forever, tells, chat etc. Seems better now

Xevy

Log Wizard
The lag is probably due to the high pop and also due to tower instances spawning. Scripted shit like LDONs bog the fuck out of the server. Another reason maybe they need to rethink the Anniversary shit a bit more.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
The lag is probably due to the high pop and also due to tower instances spawning. Scripted shit like LDONs bog the fuck out of the server. Another reason maybe they need to rethink the Anniversary shit a bit more.
They did a hotfix for the lag tonight around like 9pm est and it made it pretty much smooth again.

• 1Like

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Oh ok, I thought it was like multiclassing.
More like FFXIV classing, kinda sorta, can't mix abilities or buff your other classes, but little perks like mage summons ect that go in your inventory remain.

I'm so slow I just realized this morning you can just save buffs like XP pots ect by switching personas too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
Personas will probably make it take longer to zone was something they admitted even before they released LS. Do you have a bunch of them?
Yeah, personas almost certainly live on your "character file" which that file being large is a major contributor to zone times. That being said, early era personas are likely to not meaningfully increase zone time--the character file has to get pretty "fat" before it really slows zoning down. Oddly enough two of the things they have identified as making a char file performance trouble is having lots of Achievements completed, and having lots of Housing shit, because both have to be fully reloaded every time you zone. (JChan has called the way Housing works the biggest mistake in EQ history.)

• 1Like