EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone found a decent place to get a Pegasus cloak? Been in sola doing captain Kindle singe and freeti but haven't even hit quillmanes loot table, nevertheless get a cloak.

I did knight in unrest. As its a 1 mob , so I can do it during the day while working. Still took a bit to get it to drop, got 3-4 feathered leggings first before a cloak.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I believe its marked quest, so, crazy as this sounds... actually doing quillmane may spit them out quite regularly?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Anyone found a decent place to get a Pegasus cloak? Been in sola doing captain Kindle singe and freeti but haven't even hit quillmanes loot table, nevertheless get a cloak.
Whats the chick at the entrance of castle in solA thought eh right side door? Thought she dropped it.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I believe its marked quest, so, crazy as this sounds... actually doing quillmane may spit them out quite regularly?

That's too much work. I want to stand there, not move, hit attack once every 15 minutes and be handed loot. Basically the max input needed from me is equal to:

The Simpsons Computer GIF

• 1Worf

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
TR/Stone in CT both give chance and it's pretty easy camp. I stopped by there after Elder for a couple hours and got several pants but no cloak, and 3 pieces of rubicite.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Looking for Rubi pants, arms, boots, if Edaw Edaw or anyone else has any sitting around and wants to send them or sell them.

Also looking for a Greenmist Helm, unsure when they got so rare wtf

And a Cobalt Bracer

TY

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Looking for Rubi pants, arms, boots, if Edaw Edaw or anyone else has any sitting around and wants to send them or sell them.

Also looking for a Greenmist Helm, unsure when they got so rare wtf

And a Cobalt Bracer

TY

Pretty sure I got pants and 2 bracers. Post your name and I'll send them to you next time I'm at the bank.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure I got pants and 2 bracers. Post your name and I'll send them to you next time I'm at the bank.

This name. Make sure to get it with two a'a and not two h's, which goes to a defunct backup acct. Just pants is fine, have class bracers on all my personae just about while they pass around Kylong pants. You can prolly get some coin for them bracers. TY!

• 1Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
This name. Make sure to get it with two a'a and not two h's, which goes to a defunct backup acct. Just pants is fine, have class bracers on all my personae just about while they pass around Kylong pants. You can prolly get some coin for them bracers. TY!
Screenshot 2024-06-24 075743.png

Here is my current shopping list - things I need to get or camp for but I don't want to go to EC. If you have any of these for sell or trade, let me know what you want.

I will likely do the skullcap quest but I read the last bits are permacamped by farmers selling it, so I may just end up spending the kr if the price is right.

PXL_20240624_112556628.MP.jpg

Oh, and some of that fancy Vaniki food and drink if anyone can make me some :)

Last edited:

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 534121

Here is my current shopping list - things I need to get or camp for but I don't want to go to EC. If you have any of these for sell or trade, let me know what you want.

I will likely do the skullcap quest but I read the last bits are permacamped by farmers selling it, so I may just end up spending the kr if the price is right.

View attachment 534122
Think I mentioned, I did pick up a piece of the last skullcap last night. Let me know if you want me to hold onto it for you if you do the quest.

• 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I hate selling in commons and hope everyone who likes it dies a horrible death. Many share my opinion. I have nothing on that list edaw but I DO have bags of garbage I dont feel like selling. If anyone else has gear holes and needs handouts, speak up, theres likely a ton of people like me with junk to spare!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
View attachment 534121

View attachment 534122

Oh, and some of that fancy Vaniki food and drink if anyone can make me some :)
Circlet is from the spider right inside Kaesora isn't it? I remember getting it on Mischief or something and it was a super fast camp.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I hate selling in commons and hope everyone who likes it dies a horrible death. Many share my opinion. I have nothing on that list edaw but I DO have bags of garbage I dont feel like selling. If anyone else has gear holes and needs handouts, speak up, theres likely a ton of people like me with junk to spare!
Send your hand me downs to Animosity, 33 bard with lots of holes to fill lol

• 1Like

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Circlet is from the spider right inside Kaesora isn't it? I remember getting it on Mischief or something and it was a super fast camp.
Circlet drops from these mobs, unless Morrow says otherwise.

1719242006137.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Send your hand me downs to Animosity, 33 bard with lots of holes to fill lol
Tell me what you want. This is all overflow.

Screenshot 2024-06-24 105951.png
Screenshot 2024-06-24 110022.png
Screenshot 2024-06-24 110050.png
Screenshot 2024-06-24 111627.png

EDIT: Forgot spells.

Claimed:

- Rubicite Bracers, Elder Spiritist's Gauntlets, Ring of the Ancients, Flowing Black Robe
- 1 x Spirit of Scale
- Bloodstained Mantle
- White Wolf-hide Cloak
- Crystal Ring
- Enameled Black Chestplate
- Guardians Mace
- Minotaur Horn
- Obsidian Ring
- Sainy's Claw
- Sarnak-hide Mask
- Siryn Hair Hood
- Symbol of Loyalty to Vox x2