EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Dumb question, how do you get all that in overflow?

Also, could I grab a spirit of scale?
Overflow is my dragon horde on alt and I sent spell to you.

Thank you Rajaah Rajaah for the food.

------------------------

Something people might find useful if you don't already do it.

Put your stat food in first two slots and buy a bunch of crap food and put it in bag, then add the crap food to a hotbar like so.

Screenshot 2024-06-24 121417.png

You can then bind keys to them to auto eat garbage food to save the good stuff. There is a filter for food and drink messages so you can put them in a junk chat window.

And a forage macro.

So when I move forward or back, i eat and drink. Move left or right, I forage.

Screenshot 2024-06-24 121306.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Points off for Luclin models

Agreed usually, but I think Luclin models for human and barbarian are superior to the original models. Iksar's a little bit bigger and buffer as well. Outside of those 3 I'm old models all the way though.

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I never really understood the hate for Luclin models. Maybe because I only really play Iksar? Idk.

• 1Solidarity

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I never really understood the hate for Luclin models. Maybe because I only really play Iksar? Idk.
I play with the original models. My biggest reason for disliking Luclin models is they don't really have much of an identity. Iksars and vah shir are differentiable because they are lizards and cats, but the difference between a human, halfelf and barbarian is small with the luclin models.

• 1Like

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

------------------------

Put your stat food in first two slots and buy a bunch of crap food and put it in bag, then add the crap food to a hotbar like so.

View attachment 534149

You can then bind keys to them to auto eat garbage food to save the good stuff. There is a filter for food and drink messages so you can put them in a junk chat window.

And a forage macro.

View attachment 534146
You can also tie them into another existing macro if you like. I use my /assist & /pet attack macro.

23 is the identifier for the top left bag.
2 and 3 are for the slots that have my water and bread.

1719254886790.png

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I do the same thing with food on my follow keybind. Gets really noisy when I return from AFK on my 6box and eat a 100 cheeses and drink a 100 milks. The shits are insane.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

------------------------

View attachment 534149

And a forage macro.

View attachment 534146

Just get the vaniki food/water that you can summon forever and you dont care if you eat your stat food.

• 2Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Was there a delay for rubicite shit to drop from the start of the server?
i need to get some for a bank alt now

Xevy

Log Wizard
Was there a delay for rubicite shit to drop from the start of the server?
i need to get some for a bank alt now
It begins to drop 30 days into a server launch. Just like Guises/CoS 1.0/Fungus staff 1.0 should stop 90 days after server launch.

That bind shit is a headache. Just have a buddy summon you 200 of the Vaniki stuff that never goes bad and contact him every few months.

• 2Like

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There will eventually be holiday event food / drink that has better stats, and you only get like 5 of them per quest. So it will com in handy later.