EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Sterling

El Presidente
Who cares what race your knight characters are right now, once Luclin comes around you switch to gnome as is proper.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Just get the vaniki food/water that you can summon forever and you dont care if you eat your stat food.

I sent him like 80 of each to avoid having to putz around with the other stuff.

It begins to drop 30 days into a server launch. Just like Guises/CoS 1.0/Fungus staff 1.0 should stop 90 days after server launch.

When does Rubi stop dropping? I've never had a chance to get it before.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Who cares what race your knight characters are right now, once Luclin comes around you switch to gnome as is proper.

1719289671825.png

FASHIONQUEST.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
My brother and I have decided to go with our Shaman and Monk as our mains because we missed the initial leveling on the server and we suck at finding groups together. So, we decided to go with classes that we both like and can pretty much create the groups rather than look for them.

That being said, his monk is in the 20s and my shaman is in the 30s. I'm looking to put together a premade group to run with on these two. Would like to have a tank, enchanter, and a couple DPS (or 1 dps and cleric).

We play a few hours a night after I get off work and then sporadically a lot on the weekends.

We run our own Discord server and prefer everyone in group be in voice chat because fuck reading group chat.

Hit me up if you have a 20-30 something tank, enchanter, cleric, etc and would be interested in joining us. It would be nice to meet some people that we can continue grouping with on a premade basis when Velious comes out and so on. PUGing sucks. End of story. Seriously. Fuck PUGs.

• 1Like

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
1000001466.jpg

Rip...

/target minotaur_hero and pets warping through walls in mino cave got me a 7 day. About an hour after getting tagged to faceless. Lol

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Using pets to pull or as little hunter/killer trackers isn't cheating but it can look like it to an outsider. That includes both the person that made the initial petition (which may also have been malicious) and the GM staff that observed you. You also have an obligation to be responsive at any moment where you are at play or could be construed as playing. Killing some shit with your pet before getting up and going to the bathroom can get you a suspension for unattended play (cheating). It's recommended from GMs that you either log out or move way, way away from anything so there's zero confusion. If you get a really salty message from someone it's worth considering that a GM might soon be on the way to take a look at what you're doing.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
View attachment 534275

Rip...

/target minotaur_hero and pets warping through walls in mino cave got me a 7 day. About an hour after getting tagged to faceless. Lol
Yep. After eating that little 7 day on my shaman, I havent even had the desire to log in. Only bought Rajaah's Krono cause I said I would beforehand. Something sheisty about all of that shit.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Using pets to pull or as little hunter/killer trackers isn't cheating but it can look like it to an outsider. That includes both the person that made the initial petition (which may also have been malicious) and the GM staff that observed you. You also have an obligation to be responsive at any moment where you are at play or could be construed as playing. Killing some shit with your pet before getting up and going to the bathroom can get you a suspension for unattended play (cheating). It's recommended from GMs that you either log out or move way, way away from anything so there's zero confusion. If you get a really salty message from someone it's worth considering that a GM might soon be on the way to take a look at what you're doing.
That might be solid advice, but its advice on how to deal with shitty GM practices.

• 1Like

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
tbf it was probably the auto clicker. Was also some rumors that people were getting hit for just having shit installed.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, I was just using an in game macro!!

That was triggered by an auto clicker while AFK ...

Not necessarily saying that's what happened here, but so often those little details seem to get omitted in the telling.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users