EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yep. After eating that little 7 day on my shaman, I havent even had the desire to log in. Only bought Rajaah's Krono cause I said I would beforehand. Something sheisty about all of that shit.
Pandaland Remix is draining my free time to the bone for now. FFXIV xpac this week and... I m probably going to cancel my EQ subs for a while.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not my style. I have other ways of addressing the problem.
Trailer Park Boys Drink GIF

• 1Worf

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
@Zaide, your guildmates are shit.

View attachment 534322

On behalf of FF, I don't know who the fuck Aztrelum is, and him being rude to Santa Edaw isn't cool.

That said, this server is indeed survival of the fittest, and whoever does the most damage wins. Just the way it is, for better or worse.

Him training you on the other hand is something you should probably report with screenshots. Considering I don't know who the fuck he is, FF won't be hurting if he's gone for 7 days.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
My brother and I have decided to go with our Shaman and Monk as our mains because we missed the initial leveling on the server and we suck at finding groups together. So, we decided to go with classes that we both like and can pretty much create the groups rather than look for them.

That being said, his monk is in the 20s and my shaman is in the 30s. I'm looking to put together a premade group to run with on these two. Would like to have a tank, enchanter, and a couple DPS (or 1 dps and cleric).

We play a few hours a night after I get off work and then sporadically a lot on the weekends.

We run our own Discord server and prefer everyone in group be in voice chat because fuck reading group chat.

Hit me up if you have a 20-30 something tank, enchanter, cleric, etc and would be interested in joining us. It would be nice to meet some people that we can continue grouping with on a premade basis when Velious comes out and so on. PUGing sucks. End of story. Seriously. Fuck PUGs.
Just fyi... Monk is 32 and Shaman is 38.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 534275

Rip...

/target minotaur_hero and pets warping through walls in mino cave got me a 7 day. About an hour after getting tagged to faceless. Lol
If this happened to me I'd appeal and make noise until I got a real response. Pet attacking beyond walls has been an essential EQ strategy since alpha.

Keep in mind that DPG are paid in San Diego poverty wages and the GM staff is probably paid in poverty wages wherever they are. If you weren't actually cheating and this is all horseshit, don't accept the "We just reviewed and are confident you were cheating but won't say how." auto response.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
To a certain demographic, sure. Purely from anecdotal evidence, I'd wager most players subbing have no interest in that type of gameplay.

This would be acceptable.
To Edaw's point, a lot of people (myself included) really enjoy the cooperation aspect of doing old world content with strangers that all work together. Not everybody is a "fuck you I got mine before you got yours bitch" kind of person. Sure. Some are. Most aren't.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

hEKK

Molten Core Raider
Also, i have to constantly show corpses and hide corpses to get the target hotkey to not target corpses, it would be super inefficient to auto click this stuff, especially with how crowded the caves get.
Lulwut

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yea, kill stealing group mobs from camps that are actively killing is allowed per the rules. So is being a retarded cocksucker, which is what doing that makes you.

• 6Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know who that is, name isnt familiar at all. SO you do you edaw, we have such a large guild that its going to have quite a lot of assholes. I see him guild roster, just a normal member, probably why I don't recognize the name, if they dont raid, I have no clue who they are.

Trying to train someone that can FD seems odd though.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I was just using an in game macro!!

That was triggered by an auto clicker while AFK ...

Not necessarily saying that's what happened here, but so often those little details seem to get omitted in the telling.

I know people lie about this stuff. I think there is some Relentless petitionquesting going on.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Faceless gonna faceless. Luckily, on the whole, they are astounding terrible players so you shouldn't have issue when they come try to "flex" on you.

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Also, i have to constantly show corpses and hide corpses to get the target hotkey to not target corpses, it would be super inefficient to auto click this stuff, especially with how crowded the caves get.
/hidecorpse always

Naming and shaming for trains/dps race only works if people with power over the situation like you. If you are some random dude nobody cares, but say you're a PLer and people are kill stealing your Xenevorash, then they might get a talking to. :emoji_smile:

• 1Worf