EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
/hidecorpse always

Naming and shaming for trains/dps race only works if people with power over the situation like you. If you are some random dude nobody cares, but say you're a PLer and people are kill stealing your Xenevorash, then they might get a talking to. :emoji_smile:
Theres some bug that happens with hidecorpse always, where sometimes they just never disappear, the only way to get them to work again is to redo it. I think there's just so many corpses it reaches some limit where it gets all funky.

hEKK

Lord Nagafen Raider
Theres some bug that happens with hidecorpse always, where sometimes they just never disappear, the only way to get them to work again is to redo it. I think there's just so many corpses it reaches some limit where it gets all funky.
/hidecorpse alwaysnpc

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Ah been away. I assume that helm icon is the Circlet of Shadow, if so then I would like to claim one?
EDIT: Both claimed.
Fast And Furious Theyre Gone GIF by The Fast Saga

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ryoz

<Donor>
It’s not worth it to get worked up about stuff in game, we’re all adults and you can’t police every shitter. Just take screens/videos and petition. As we’ve seen people that get a lot of petitions against them end up eating a 7 day or worse.

• 2Like

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Elderan Elderan what's the chat channel etc analysis for Teek so far? How does it rate in terms of overall popularity and what has the falloff looked like? Seems very full still, but obviously only a month out or so.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I don't know the numbers, but it appears that the number of people has held very steady. All of the tier-2 raiding guilds are farming VP keys / epics now and SONH, DL, LOIO, etc are more crowded than at any point since launch.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Elderan Elderan what's the chat channel etc analysis for Teek so far? How does it rate in terms of overall popularity and what has the falloff looked like? Seems very full still, but obviously only a month out or so.

Overall the numbers are still the best of any server 33 days into a servers life. Mischief was avg 2100 at this point and Mangler was 1980 avg 33 days in. Teek did have two large drops in population but the reasons for the population drop is pretty obvious as to why for anyone in the know.

1719529901027.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Overall the numbers are still the best of any server 33 days into a servers life. Mischief was avg 2100 at this point and Mangler was 1980 avg 33 days in. Teek did have two large drops in population but the reasons for the population drop is pretty obvious as to why for anyone in the know.

View attachment 534501
I'm guessing the bans? They doing them in waves or something?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 534501

i just love that you are tracking this daily. Half of the eq autists could work in finance and make 10x what they make farming krono

• 2Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

View attachment 534501
Is this the same time every day, roughly?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wynt

Trakanon Raider
i just love that you are tracking this daily. Half of the eq autists could work in finance and make 10x what they make farming krono
Think Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

I recon those AOErs are able to pull 200k up till velious pops.

That's not taking into account if they do their own accs on the quiet times to send to the tunnel.

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
So first drop was 7 day ban wave? here's your warning, after the 7 days most came back.

2 weeks later looks like the people that didn't take the warning got hit again, hopefully permanently.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Well now I know why certain guilds were nowhere to be found for the first ten days. (I already knew this.)

• 1Moron
  • 1Worf