EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Monks are so overrated. If they're topping every parse your other DPS suck.

Tele.png

Free in store ATM.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Show me the parse

I've seen the monk 'tech' and so far have been unimpressed. It certainly makes them far more competitive with wizards, but almost every Kunark fight is still wizard central if they have half a brain.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
I’ve been busy with RL and getting 99% of the OW mobs and haven’t had time to post. I do believe the count is 417-3 at this point. You can check the math on that for me Zaide Zaide since I know you like to keep track.

The sheer amount of copium or just plain idiocy if you actually believe the things you say, is off the charts.
image.png

It takes less than 3 minute for someone to run from traks teeth to old seb. It’s quite sad that the average level of gameplay in faceless is so bad, that you think the only way RI is capable of doing things so fast is for us to be logged in zone or sitting on the char select screen. I’ll let you in on a little secret. Good organization leads to good response times. We don’t sit in zone unless it’s something like I’m logging off until the next spawn for reasons.

But hey, keep getting so many tier 1 mobs your monks have to go all in with their dkp to win some boots.

• 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I’ve been busy with RL and getting 99% of the OW mobs and haven’t had time to post. I do believe the count is 417-3 at this point. You can check the math on that for me Zaide Zaide since I know you like to keep track.

The sheer amount of copium or just plain idiocy if you actually believe the things you say, is off the charts.
View attachment 535026
It takes less than 3 minute for someone to run from traks teeth to old seb. It’s quite sad that the average level of gameplay in faceless is so bad, that you think the only way RI is capable of doing things so fast is for us to be logged in zone or sitting on the char select screen. I’ll let you in on a little secret. Good organization leads to good response times. We don’t sit in zone unless it’s something like I’m logging off until the next spawn for reasons.

But hey, keep getting so many tier 1 mobs your monks have to go all in with their dkp to win some boots.
IMG_3698.jpeg

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Actually impressed RI won something after their guild hemorrhaged dozens of players to cheat bans.

Kudos, guys!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Cheat bans just mean you have a bunch of raiders with slightly misspelled names for the week.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

fresh

<Gold Donor>
I am planning to do some leveling this week finally. Currently 27 Druid if any other slow pokes want to kill some frogs, look me up. Fresh or Stag in game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user