Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ive been having more fun than I ever have on any TLP. I didnt play mischief tho

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Got some questions for anyone super-knowledgeable on epics: What's the earliest level the different epic 1.0s can be done? I feel like some are 46, some are 40, some are 1, but I can't remember because it's been a long while since this info was relevant for me.

Also I'm thinking that things might be a little different now with personas. Can some epics be done by a different class (I.e. your high level persona does it, then switches to the lower level appropriate class)? Can the Truespirit faction skip be done on multiple personas (even though you can only do it once per char now I think)?

Particularly wondering about Bard and Rogue. I played a Rogue in OG Velious and wouldn't mind doing it again as a side-persona...if I could start with a Ragebringer or get one as early as possible. And I need a Bard box. Bard is the ubiquitous TLP box that absolutely everyone's gonna realize they need shortly and it's another class that spikes in effectiveness getting an epic early.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It probably would have been fine if they had nerfed the vendor prices of many, many Kunark items. The expansion is already cash-heavy but it's especially crazy with the sell value of the class armor and quite a few other drops.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Most all epics can be done at level 1. The reason they were gated at level 46 was because they required turn ins or no drop pieces from Planes. But now with Personas and tradable pieces, that's not an issue. For instance you can get a Rogue epic at level 1 (our guildmate did it) and other epics such as Warrior Epic. The more MQable it is, the more likely you are to get it on a level 1. Some quests MAY still be level locked such as I believe shaman epic has some quest NPC locked at some point to level 40, but that may be incorrect now.

Bards/Rogues can 100% get their epic done at level 1.

• 1Like

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
For Rogue, maybe there's a MQ step that lets you skip this, but having done it a few weeks ago, I'm pretty sure one of those early steps dealing with Anson or Stanos require 46 for them to talk to you.

Not to say you can't complete, but if you're doing straight up, need to be higher I believe.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I saw a streamer lvling his lvl 1 ranger with his epics already but i think he did like 95% of it on his druid box

Wynt

Trakanon Raider
One of my kronos disappeared today.
3 yesterday, 8 poofed overnight.

No reimbursement yet.

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

^ pre-teek kronos

• 1Tiresome

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I grouped with a necro in my 20s who had his epic. Dunno if it can be done at 1 but it can be done at a low level.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah, with personas you can basically do any epic for your other persona. The only problem is some weird hinky faction shit like True Spirit, but honestly if you repeat the shaman epic high enough you may be able to do literally any epic you want.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Monk damage bonus shenanigans changed on test. No more free damage bonus BUT you can still equip cool weapons for fashionquest.

• 2Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Monk damage bonus shenanigans changed on test. No more free damage bonus BUT you can still equip cool weapons for fashionquest.

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

Not that any of the monks in my casual ass guild seemed to have found out about it, but Wizard raid supremacy must be maintained.

• 1Worf

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
It's not in yet. I haven't tracked each unlock but the previous was later in the month.

edit - the new floor is on test but sounds broken
Yeah bugs thread over on DB forums says it’s broken, so probably won’t know what the new gear is until it goes live

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
as a sidenote: how's everyones kr going, I'm noticing 1-2 kr disappear every odd day atm.

One of my kronos disappeared today.

I logged in to check after reading these posts a couple days ago and my count hadn't changed. Late late last night I had a couple go missing. I petition and then today there's a big pile of plat waiting for me in the parcel with an email from a GM in my inbox? I didn't buy or sell anything for over a week. This is twice now I've had some disappear to get a plat reimbursement. Combined with all the other cracks that have formed in the game I'm not filled with confidence. The customer service continues to be really good but this is twice now I've had a thing that never happened before happen.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Deleting krono and inserting large amounts of plat? Definitely couldn’t have any impact on the server economy.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I wonder if there are inactive players whose hordes are just gently ticking down while they're away.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users